Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 26 2012, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Can you only use an employee lifeline for one item? My cat is only level 50 and got a quest to produce a White Tea Blend. Her level isn't high enough to buy Rose Hips or Hibiscus so I hired her to help at my farm. She harvested pink rose - got credit for that - then harvested some mango trees and isn't receiving credit. I planted rose hips and hibiscus for her to harvest tomorrow but now I'm thinking maybe it only works for one item?
No you can use the lifeline for multiple items Susan. Did you have her harvest at least 10 mango trees. Remember when working for others you have to harvest 10 to get 1 as you only get 10%.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2012, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
No you can use the lifeline for multiple items Susan. Did you have her harvest at least 10 mango trees. Remember when working for others you have to harvest 10 to get 1 as you only get 10%.
Oh, duh! Ok, I'll try again. Thanks for the reminder. She'll be a happy kitty. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 27 2012, 12:29 PM

I do not have the time to go thru all 72 pages of this post. I needed cotton for a quest and hired someone from the market to harvest and plow for me..including a field of cotton. I did not get credit for it. Where does it say in the quest rules you must harvest the crop yourself. Now I have to plant another field of cotton and wait. Oh well, I have Hobos making camp under my bridge waiting for the freight train. They are trashing my farm with their empty bottles of Ripple and Thunderbird wine. Maybe Ill just join them until the cotton is ready. Oh by the way..do you think the FT Sanitation crew could come by and clean up the mess and drop off a porta potty???
Old May 27 2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
I do not have the time to go thru all 72 pages of this post. I needed cotton for a quest and hired someone from the market to harvest and plow for me..including a field of cotton. I did not get credit for it. Where does it say in the quest rules you must harvest the crop yourself. Now I have to plant another field of cotton and wait. Oh well, I have Hobos making camp under my bridge waiting for the freight train. They are trashing my farm with their empty bottles of Ripple and Thunderbird wine. Maybe Ill just join them until the cotton is ready. Oh by the way..do you think the FT Sanitation crew could come by and clean up the mess and drop off a porta potty???
There is a Blue Plastic Outhouse (sure looks like a porta-p) for the normal-inflated cost of 18,000 coin.... or the pink one (which no respectable hobo would use) for $10 Farm Cash. Then there is the Waste Truck for a mere 450,000 coin.

I let the hobos waiting at my farms use the gas station rest room.

Old May 27 2012, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
In the initial release information in January release notes it says:
Right now, Quest Steps need to be completed by working by yourself in your farm or facilities. That is to say, crops or products you get as a bonus working for others, as gifts or by trading at the market won't count, but they will in the future. For now, if you hire others to harvest it wont count either, this may change as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2012, 01:37 PM

Default Quests/ Hobos

Stoneface,

I am laughing so hard by your response that I may have to wait in line at your GAS Station...Too funny
Old May 28 2012, 06:24 PM

Did I do something wrong or does making wine and champagne really take days to complete and then you only get 3 or 4 mil coins for it where as other quest you can complete 1 or 2 days and get 10 - 15 mil for? I have had quest for 3 and 4 year red wine and 5 and 6 year champagne and they have all taken a few more days that other quest.
Old May 28 2012, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Did I do something wrong or does making wine and champagne really take days to complete and then you only get 3 or 4 mil coins for it where as other quest you can complete 1 or 2 days and get 10 - 15 mil for? I have had quest for 3 and 4 year red wine and 5 and 6 year champagne and they have all taken a few more days that other quest.
The amounts you get are based on how many steps first, then by how fast, your level, etc. Since the number of steps to do the wines are few but just long then...
Old May 29 2012, 03:28 PM

and yet another quest that I cannot complete because I don't have the facility that costs farm cash. frustrating. I wish there were some way to delete a quest that we are unable to complete. I have a limited income and will not be buying farm cash at any time. it was great when we could earn the farm cash. now, it's almost impossible. we have to wait until you upgrade to a new higher level. even the promise of "farmcash awards by the mayor for completed quests" hasn't been fulfilled. losing interest in this game and I've been playing for over two years. if things don't change I will sadly be giving up a game I've really enjoyed until now.
Old May 30 2012, 02:38 PM

Default Time wrong for Champagne Barrel

I just opened the quest to make an aged Champagne. I noticed that the time to make a barrel of Champagne was 30 hrs instead of the 3 that the facility says. Will it make a difference in the timing? Will it go off the facility or the quest?
I enjoy the quests and don't have any problems - even when I don't have a facility. I just let it expire and open a new one the next day. Thank you for a fun game where everyone can play the way they want without pressure to do it one way.