Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2009, 11:39 PM

Default Equipment

I agree with the comments about more land, more levels, etc. When are you going to do something for all of us who have worked so hard to get to 34.
Please remove the fuel tank from the gifts. I have received about 5 and I can't sell them. When I go to my gift box, my option on the fuel tank is to use it but since I have no equipment, I'm stuck. Don't intend to purchase equipment, and I'm receving multiple fuel tank every day. If anyone has been able to sell them, please let me know how you did it.
Old Oct 22 2009, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayle View Post
Brittany no need to be snotty, I happen to agree with him...level 34 and nothing to do from here...adding things we can't really use
I agree too.

Its sure is nice to have a nice farm but after a while it gets boring.
no new levels = no challenge .

What is the point of adding more coins if we can't buy new things since we have no space???

What's the point of getting XP points if we don't get up the levels?
I can somewhat understand increasing land requires bigger servers but how is 5 more level makes a different, pro easier add on then tractors that kinda pointless to use anyways on our own farms.
I hire farmers to plow and have no problem spending an extra 10-15 minutes planting without a 60,000 seeder.

I appreciate the hard work put into the game but sometimes you need to listen to people and look at ur game, too many people reach level 34 and stop caring.

Anyways, I think the tractors are a waste of time for level 34 farmers and a waste of money/coins.

Hope to see more levels and land soon.
Thanks.
Old Oct 23 2009, 12:09 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines
agreed. we keep asking 4 more land & they keep giving us more STUFF instead. where r we supposed to put all this stuff?
Old Oct 23 2009, 12:31 AM
Green Prodigy ( Level 29 )

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Question Re:Solar Power Plower & Missing items that were planted

HI my name is Kerri. I just want to know, what does this Solar Plower do?
Before I bought it, I was able to plow 4 plots at a time. I spent 60,000 coins
on this Plower thinking it would do something, other than being a lawn ornament. Also the same time I bought this- I also plowed my farm and planted seed- Onions- Pepper's, carrots & Peas. When I logged on today, those crops were missing, & in its place was the plowed field. How do I get the money or Coins back that went out towards that purchase, because I had to turn around and re-plant other stuff.
Thank you for your time & for your responce in advance.
Kerri

Visit Kerri's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2009, 01:07 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 10 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Default big seeder

i had bought the big seeder
fuel count is 1138 now
but it must need a mechanic i cannot seem to get it to work except the once

Visit kermob1's Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 01:24 AM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Aug 06 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

I really like the seeder, it was really fast and I got it done in 1/4 time (4 to 1 ratio
Some of my fields are not in perfect order, but it does allow you to position it and place for example 2 or 3 fields that are within the quad, and only charges you for what you actually plant. I LOVE IT!
As for the others, may be good for those who don't have a lot of neighbors/friends, but then I could foresee a fuel issue as well. Fortunately, I'm ok on that front.
Thanks again, and looking forward to new crops and levels in the future (even I am getting sick of pineapple

Visit Dish's Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 01:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Don't click on it in your gift box. Go to the marketplace, choose "I want to sell my harvests or gifts", and it should gift you the option there. Hope that helps.

Visit Dish's Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemaesmama View Post
So all they do is sit there? They don't actually get in the field and move,like they do in that other game? Again, like everyone else, what's the point here? I already have all the functions they do, and I spent all this money and these monsters just SIT THERE. LOL.Ridiculous
I agree. I like the interaction we have with farmtown, but farmville has way cooler stuff - their tractors actually do the work, not the avatar... I hate waiting. and where are the new seeds?? isn't everyone sick and tired of the same old stuff? I thought we were going to have stuff that was "season appropriate"?? this game is kinda lame...
Old Oct 23 2009, 01:36 AM

Level:
XP:

Re: not being able to hire to plow after harvest: I've had this issue for a long time, as have others. You just need to click play, come back to your farm, and you'll be able to hire to plow.

Visit Dish's Farm

Last edited by dish; Oct 23 2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote original question
Old Oct 23 2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dish View Post
Re: not being able to hire to plow after harvest: I've had this issue for a long time, as have others. You just need to click play, come back to your farm, and you'll be able to hire to plow.
you should not have to do that. if you have trouble hiring a person after they harvest, ask them to click on the walk icon in the lower tool tray. this usually takes care of the problem.

Use the Forum Search to Find Your Topic
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...236&farm_ix=21
Closed Thread