Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 17 2012, 05:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i just tried that again after doing it earlier .. it not working then i emptied cache' rebooted pc etc.. still not working.. ugh LOL
Are you talking about a different account than the one that you have linked to the forum, cause that account has a train that was dispatched 4 days ago and will return in 3 days?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 17 2012, 06:00 PM

Default Disappearing stuff

My restaurants are no longer in my facility chain. They are still on my farms. I need to go to the individual farms to work on them. I hope this can be fixed. Also may of my neighbors lights no longer lite up even though they are on. Frustrating. I am certain that you are doing your best to correct these glitches.
Lainey

Says I am not linked to the Forum but I thought I was. Hmmmm?
Old Sep 17 2012, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntLainey View Post
My restaurants are no longer in my facility chain. They are still on my farms. I need to go to the individual farms to work on them. I hope this can be fixed. Also may of my neighbors lights no longer lite up even though they are on. Frustrating. I am certain that you are doing your best to correct these glitches.
Lainey

Says I am not linked to the Forum but I thought I was. Hmmmm?
For your Facility Manager click on the filter in the upper right that looks like a funnel. Change your setting there to Facilities on All Farms from Active Facilities on All Farms.
The neighbor lights depend on the neighbor being actively working on their farm. Also those lights do not update immediately when a neighbor goes to their farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:02 PM

Location: Permanent home is in Joseph Oregon at the Dagger Ranch, but we are military and currently my husband
Thumbs up People

LOVE the people!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:22 PM

Hi. Love the last update, especially our new helpful mayor, and am eagerly looking forward to the next one. Just a heads up that the 'search' feature in crops still has some bugs in it. I did a search for a crop and it will not return to the regular sort feature, even though I closed it many times. I had to go out of the game and re-enter it to get it back to normal and search by stored amount.

Please don't let this interfere with the next release. Love you guys.
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Hi. Love the last update, especially our new helpful mayor, and am eagerly looking forward to the next one. Just a heads up that the 'search' feature in crops still has some bugs in it. I did a search for a crop and it will not return to the regular sort feature, even though I closed it many times. I had to go out of the game and re-enter it to get it back to normal and search by stored amount.

Please don't let this interfere with the next release. Love you guys.
I am glad you posted the evil post in this thread, your post # was 666.

Next time you use the search feature and it doesn't return to normal, put just a space from the space bar in the search box and see it that returns it back to normal.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 18 2012, 12:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Are you talking about a different account than the one that you have linked to the forum, cause that account has a train that was dispatched 4 days ago and will return in 3 days?
i have just the one farm with a train.. this is what it shows me when i click on the train...And the train has always been on this farm from the day i purchased it so had the other two cars i have tried to move it a few times still no luck.. I'm lost as what to do..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2012, 01:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i have just the one farm with a train.. this is what it shows me when i click on the train...And the train has always been on this farm from the day i purchased it so had the other two cars i have tried to move it a few times still no luck.. I'm lost as what to do..

After you get that message and then click on the checkmark, does the train details stay open or does it close. If it stays open then click on train status and see what it shows, if it shows the info, then you will just have to keep clicking on the checkmark and after your train returns see if you can unload it and see if the message goes away.

Old Sep 18 2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I broke down and bought them.... although the FC takes a hit, I have used the green a few times and love it. In fact, on some farms I went so far as to move stuff around and delete all the dirt paths that I originally needed.

When I place an item, I can look at it and if I want to change it, it is a simple thing to do.

My guess is that if they were really cheap, everyone would buy and enjoy them. The next thing I will try is bridge building which I anticipate will be MUCH easier.

enjoy
Stoneface would you mind giving a link to your farms? I'd like to see what youre doing. Still wrestling with mine a bit. I'm very sorry they won't allow paths over sand etc.
Old Sep 18 2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Stoneface would you mind giving a link to your farms? I'd like to see what youre doing. Still wrestling with mine a bit. I'm very sorry they won't allow paths over sand etc.
I suppose I could do that.
Closed Thread