Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #6181  
Old Feb 11 2020, 09:27 AM
Plynn's Avatar
Plynn Plynn is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 26 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
Default Non-workable Bee Farm

I filled & posted all my facilities last night around 10 pm EDT. I checked my farms about 7:30 am this morning & my Bee Farms had produced Nothing! I have been searching the forums for any answers ever since. I keep checking my Bee farms and see that after an hour, I now have 310 items done, whereas there should have been 380. It took another 1/2 hr before the rest was done.

It has to be some kind of glitch, because all items in the Bee Farm are set for 6 hr production! So, not only did it take more than 6 hrs for 5 of the items, but also 1 is not synced with the others.

I hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks for your help & answers.
Reply With Quote
  #6182  
Old Feb 11 2020, 11:34 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
I filled & posted all my facilities last night around 10 pm EDT. I checked my farms about 7:30 am this morning & my Bee Farms had produced Nothing! I have been searching the forums for any answers ever since. I keep checking my Bee farms and see that after an hour, I now have 310 items done, whereas there should have been 380. It took another 1/2 hr before the rest was done.

It has to be some kind of glitch, because all items in the Bee Farm are set for 6 hr production! So, not only did it take more than 6 hrs for 5 of the items, but also 1 is not synced with the others.

I hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks for your help & answers.
Hi Plynn,
Once an item has gotten out of sync with the other items in a facility then the only way to get them back producing at the same time would be to stop all production until they all show no pending and then start them all at the same time. How does an item get out of sync with the rest? Maybe you stopped production of one item to keep a quest from completing.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #6183  
Old Feb 12 2020, 04:08 PM
AnnaWalls AnnaWalls is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Sep 13 2009
Posts: 97
Default Facility Info

Under the tab 'Facility Info' it shows me how many of what kind of facility I have on each of my farms, but it also shows me a % used for each farm. For me, that number is generally pretty small. My largest number is 23% on my first farm, which is my FarmTown village. What is this %? Because I know it doesn't apply to how full my facilities are. What does that % mean?
Reply With Quote
  #6184  
Old Feb 12 2020, 04:16 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
Under the tab 'Facility Info' it shows me how many of what kind of facility I have on each of my farms, but it also shows me a % used for each farm. For me, that number is generally pretty small. My largest number is 23% on my first farm, which is my FarmTown village. What is this %? Because I know it doesn't apply to how full my facilities are. What does that % mean?
Hi AnnaWalls,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about facilities since you are asking a question and not offering feedback about the game.


The percentage is how full your farm is. There is a limit to how many facilities that you can put on a farm and have them all work. That limit is between 300 - 400 depending on how often you unload them as how much is in your facilities completed but not stored also figures into that total.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #6185  
Old Feb 14 2020, 03:37 AM
barbaraelwart barbaraelwart is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 29 2009
Posts: 172
Default Working Facilities

Hi, I am able to work others facilities from the Requests page and also from my wall, however if I go to a friends Timeline to check if there are any posted the posts are now huge, weird pictures and when you click on them it says 'page not found' My own Timeline is also looking very weird with huge writing and FT posts also. I therefore cannot work any facilities for friends unless I manage to catch them on wall or Requests page.

Is this new setup from FB ? or is it something wrong with the game ? I would be happier knowing it is not only happening to me !
Reply With Quote
  #6186  
Old Feb 14 2020, 05:03 AM
Amy Bruno Amy Bruno is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 26 2017
Posts: 7
Default Disappearing Facilities

I purchased the Aquarium Store and Aquarium Supplies Factory yesterday when they were released and now they have disappeared. When I look in the store it shows them as "not owned". I have cleared the memcache and still nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #6187  
Old Feb 14 2020, 05:21 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, I am able to work others facilities from the Requests page and also from my wall, however if I go to a friends Timeline to check if there are any posted the posts are now huge, weird pictures and when you click on them it says 'page not found' My own Timeline is also looking very weird with huge writing and FT posts also. I therefore cannot work any facilities for friends unless I manage to catch them on wall or Requests page.

Is this new setup from FB ? or is it something wrong with the game ? I would be happier knowing it is not only happening to me !
Hi barbaraelwart,

It's a Facebook change. We don't know if this is going to be a permanent change or they are just trying it out with some users to see how they get on with the new look.

It is still possible to work a friends posts from their timeline but the method to to it is rather clunky and personally I decided it wasn't worth bothering with. I much prefer using My Requests, even if at times like now, you have to check there more often due to the amount of bonuses being posted.

In case you want to try it for yourself, when you have the new version, this is what you need to do to work posts from a friends timeline:
  1. Go to their timeline.
  2. Every post has a date or time showing just under that friends name on the post.
    When it's a Farm Town post it also has "Farm Town" showing next to that date/time.
  3. Click on the date/time and it will show you just that post the normal way and you can work it however you chose.


However, if you need to click on more than one of their posts, this is when it gets long winded and tedious:
  1. Go to their timeline

  2. Click on the date/time under their name on the FT post so it will open the single view.

  3. To work that post:
    • either click on the description, NOT the picture, so it will open it in a new tab,
    • or hover your mouse over the post and then right click your mouse and select "open in a new tab".

  4. When you are done, go back to the tab with the view of the single post in it and then click on their name to go back to their timeline in order to find another of their posts, then repeat the process all over again.

If you are going people timelines to work FT posts for perhaps only a few friends, you might be better off creating a Facebook friends list with just those friends in it, and then use the list to filter your news feed to just their posts. It will show all their posts not just FT posts but at least you will be able to work them the normal way than what you have to do with the new version of timelines.
Reply With Quote
  #6188  
Old Feb 14 2020, 07:25 AM
barbaraelwart barbaraelwart is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 29 2009
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi barbaraelwart,

It's a Facebook change. We don't know if this is going to be a permanent change or they are just trying it out with some users to see how they get on with the new look.

It is still possible to work a friends posts from their timeline but the method to to it is rather clunky and personally I decided it wasn't worth bothering with. I much prefer using My Requests, even if at times like now, you have to check there more often due to the amount of bonuses being posted.

In case you want to try it for yourself, when you have the new version, this is what you need to do to work posts from a friends timeline:
  1. Go to their timeline.
  2. Every post has a date or time showing just under that friends name on the post.
    When it's a Farm Town post it also has "Farm Town" showing next to that date/time.
  3. Click on the date/time and it will show you just that post the normal way and you can work it however you chose.


However, if you need to click on more than one of their posts, this is when it gets long winded and tedious:
  1. Go to their timeline

  2. Click on the date/time under their name on the FT post so it will open the single view.

  3. To work that post:
    • either click on the description, NOT the picture, so it will open it in a new tab,
    • or hover your mouse over the post and then right click your mouse and select "open in a new tab".

  4. When you are done, go back to the tab with the view of the single post in it and then click on their name to go back to their timeline in order to find another of their posts, then repeat the process all over again.

If you are going people timelines to work FT posts for perhaps only a few friends, you might be better off creating a Facebook friends list with just those friends in it, and then use the list to filter your news feed to just their posts. It will show all their posts not just FT posts but at least you will be able to work them the normal way than what you have to do with the new version of timelines.
Thanks for your reply. I will try the method you say, otherwise will make a list. Hopefully FB will have a change of heart and give us back our old Timeline !
Reply With Quote
  #6189  
Old Feb 14 2020, 07:35 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thanks for your reply. I will try the method you say, otherwise will make a list. Hopefully FB will have a change of heart and give us back our old Timeline !
Hi barbaraelwart,

You're welcome. I hope you find a method you like.
Reply With Quote
  #6190  
Old Feb 14 2020, 10:51 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Bruno View Post
I purchased the Aquarium Store and Aquarium Supplies Factory yesterday when they were released and now they have disappeared. When I look in the store it shows them as "not owned". I have cleared the memcache and still nothing.
Hi Amy,
I have checked your data and yes they are missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not give refunds through the forum.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.