Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Feb 08 2020, 12:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Is it not possible to incorporate at least some of the general non-ingredients we produce into existing Service Fac's without having to sell them for useless coins, just asking
Old Feb 13 2020, 11:57 PM
Account Not Linked

My problem is with bonuses and my suggestion if to go back to getting the bonuses for each update as it comes out, like we used too. We work hard on having enough products to fill our facilities, and bonuses are a big part of that especially when we get new ones. The way you do the bonuses now if almost useless, and I feel that we are all getting cheated out of getting a lot of the bonuses that we have earned. For instance, today I got well over 200 bonuses, but I can only post 5 every 12 hours, so a total of 10 a day. That leaves over 190 bonuses that I have no chance at all of getting. Doesn't seem fair. I know a lot of my neighbors feel the same way. Many of us have been playing since the very beginning and we feel cheated. You want all this FC for facilities, tools, and anything else you can think of, but won't even let us get our bonuses??? Many people are quitting the game, and that leaves us without neighbors that we have played the game with for years. Surely there is a more fair way to do the bonuses!