Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoy19 View Post
I tended a bunch of my friends farms today, but when I went to refuel it said I'd helped zero friends.

Can someone explain? Is this an apparent glitch?

Thanks,
i had the same thing, done 40 visits not only did it not add them to my fuel tally but it only added 12 to my trophy visitors tally too.. yet i got the xp for all of them

maybe for the fuel you have to be employed to harvest or plow? maybe thats the incentive to hire people still???
Old Oct 22 2009, 04:15 AM

Nice to look at and add to the eye candy, but actually not impressed by the animation(none) and game play fun. The seeder is about the only useful item here.
Sorry but this is a damp squib in this household what a shame. Echoing other posters, the land is really the biggest issue, new toys are fun but game stability and more space (and a storeage area - hey if fairyland can do it you guys can!) are really the things that are needed.
Not a thumbs up or down just a neutral response on this one.
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:09 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Apr 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamFroggy View Post
With everyone's comments about what they want in the next upgrade, I do not think I have seen anyone mention how we need more crops too! There are so many things that could still be planted...asparagus, mushrooms, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, just to name a few things!

We do agree that we need larger farms, especially those of us who have already reached the maximum capacity on our farms. We should also have a store where we can buy new clothes as well.

What do you all think?
Ooh mushrooms & garlic would be great! Terrific idea! Not to mention larger land....

Visit Purple Patch

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2009, 05:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines
As far as i can see there is no real point.i have very little crops to work sincei have bought 16 houses etc.but what else is there to do but buy when you have reached level 34 and have millions of coins........they look cute.now everyone is sending me fuel as gifts and i cant use it fast enough...LOL
Old Oct 22 2009, 06:27 AM

i wish people would stop going on about land upgrades... farm town servers struggle as it is. Adding more land and levels is not going to help!!

buy lots of farm cash then maybe the farm town team may be able to afford to upgrade their servers..you all expect to much for nothing!!

back to what the topic is about: great upgrade!! would like to point out im still having trouble with rotated items 'glitching' e.g barn's greenhouse's (i have found the big greenhouse to be the worst) i think farm cash items glitching is a BIG NO NO.yes i didnt pay to get mine (used credit given) but some people will, i dont think charging someone for something that dosnt work properly isnt going to go down to well!!
Old Oct 22 2009, 06:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm really enjoying the new tools. However, I wish there were a way to buy more fuel.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2009, 06:53 AM

Unhappy Fuel Nightmare

These new tools just are not feasible for someone who plants raspberries 5-6 times a day and has a large farm (526 plots). Do the math. I hire for plowing, but just to harvest and plant will take 1052 units of fuel for each planting X 5 times per day = 5260 units of fuel needed EVERY day to keep these machines going.

You don't really get anything except for others sending you fuel, especially if your timing is off by 1 hour and you lose what you accumulated for the day which is what happened to me. It was 25 hours before it would allow me to deposit more fuel into my counter - I checked it every hour. (and the clock telling me how much time it is before I can add again is not working - it always says 23 hours and 46 minutes before refueling)

Anyway, this is 53 gas can gifts you need I need to receive each day to utilize the tools all the time. People are going to get really tired of sending you fuel. Gift sending is now going to be all about fuel and nothing else and will quickly irritate friends. And add to this that what you get, replaces what you have so you can't stock up.

Too complicated and too limiting for serious gamers of Farm Town. But they are fun to use.
Old Oct 22 2009, 06:56 AM

I'm having a problem with fuel on MySpace FarmTown. If you go to the fuel station and get your daily allotment of fuel and then reload the game before you use it, you lose the fuel and have to wait until the next day to fuel up again. I don't see this problem on Facebook FarmTown.
Old Oct 22 2009, 07:11 AM

really getting bored with this game. The new tools are good but no new levels and more lands.
Old Oct 22 2009, 07:24 AM

I'm with you chip. perhaps I should have read consumers report for FT tools before I bought a harvester for the sole purpose of using it elsewhere. oh well. it is colorful, if nothing else.. !
Closed Thread