Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 09 2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
I just visited the farm where you have the Gas Station. This is a service facility and it is loaded with fuel tanks to sell them. So if you filled the Gas Station after you checked the amount of fuel you could get, then that is one of the reasons you have less fuel tanks stored. But as you say you didnt refuel but your fuel went to 0 after closing the Fuel Station, then please contact support.

Also, do not load fuel tanks in the Gas Station as you are selling them.
You only have 6 oil pumps, remember you can have 1 oil pump per farm to get crude oil to be used in your Oil refinery to produce fuel tanks.

You have more information about Fuel in our Game Guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Hello Marymarcel,
Thank you so much for all of your assistance. I did click on the gas station fuel tanks. I thought that was another place for me to get more fuel. Looks like I was wrong. I won't do that one again! Chuckling here, my bad. Thank you again.
Old Oct 09 2019, 11:30 PM

Default Help I lost My Fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteswebline View Post
Hello Marymarcel,
Thank you so much for all of your assistance. I did click on the gas station fuel tanks. I thought that was another place for me to get more fuel. Looks like I was wrong. I won't do that one again! Chuckling here, my bad. Thank you again.
By the way, is there any chance I can get that fuel back before it is sold? I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Old Oct 09 2019, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteswebline View Post
By the way, is there any chance I can get that fuel back before it is sold? I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Hi Charlotteswebline,
No I am sorry, but once you have loaded the facility with the fuel tanks there isn't any way to get it back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 09 2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Charlotteswebline,
No I am sorry, but once you have loaded the facility with the fuel tanks there isn't any way to get it back.
Hi Taz,
Laughing at myself.I really learned a lot of hard lessons today in this game. Thank you all for all of your patience with me and my mess ups. I think I need to refresh myself with all the game rules again. I'm finding it difficult to advance. Being just under level 500 and playing this game I believe at least 10 years now....
Old Oct 10 2019, 10:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mike,
Make sure the filter (funnel) is set to All or not owned. If it is set to owned it will only show the tools you own.
Hi TAZ:

Thank you! But where is that filter funnel that you are talking about?

Mike
Old Oct 10 2019, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
Hi TAZ:

Thank you! But where is that filter funnel that you are talking about?

Mike
Hi Mike,
Top of the pop up for the store when you have the Tools section open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, super neighbor, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, transplanter