Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 07 2018, 12:19 AM

Facility Filter currently works with Start All & Load All--e.g., you can apply them to only Regular & Service Facilities that are Part of a Chain. I also sort facilities by certain farms, & can use Facility Filter to only start them. But it's really annoying that Store All isn't governed by the Facility Filter. I run my chains more than other facilities & really need to Store All for those production facilities but even tho I've set the Filter, Store All unloads everything - grrrrr. I'm tired of clicking chains manually. Please, please make the Filter sorts apply to Store All, especially; would also be good (and logical) if it worked for Cash All Out as well. Thank you so much !
Old Nov 07 2018, 06:26 AM

Default Import showing all neighbors instead of only those that exported to you

First let me say I've been playing this game for a long time and I'm so impressed with the developers ability to keep it interesting and come up with new things all the time. The utmost respect for you!

I haven't seen this suggestion and it's more of a 'poke your inactive neighbors' kind of thing. I'd love to be able to see all of the neighbors who have the ability to export to me so that if they are not doing it I can send them a polite message asking them why. Some have deleted the chain and maybe when I made it a chain there were available trading neighbors but possibly not any more.

Again, I appreciate all the hard work and you all are amazing!

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 07 2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Comment removed
Old Nov 09 2018, 04:14 PM

Default Improve the Import/Export Process

We need to be able to import and export products without having to click on each chain. One button to export and one button to import (and an import all would be nice as well)
Old Nov 16 2018, 12:27 AM

Hi i would like to see the remaining time for the quests not how long they have been there since finished sitting there for example when it was finished 5 days 18 hrs 15 mins ago i would prefer to see the time left before it expires the same as it does on the individual tasks. Before it is taken out of the number of quests needed to collect the farm cash.

ty

Last edited by Allykat; Nov 16 2018 at 01:17 AM.
Old Nov 17 2018, 08:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Facility Chains

They are taking too long to import export. It's the export that is taking the most time. When you have 5 pages of neighbours to scroll through and each time you export it resets to the first page so you have to scroll the other pages all over again it becomes really tiresome. I am seriously tempted to only do the first page! I am also finding less neighbours are doing them and i suspect as we add more chains and it takes even longer to do this, it is putting them off.

I would like to have an import all and export all button please! At the very least please group all neighbours that we can actually export to onto the first pages.
Old Nov 24 2018, 05:56 PM

How about a Super Help Note for the co-op quests that enables neighbours to provide a product they don't actually have in storage? It could cost two, maybe three ordinary help notes.
Old Dec 03 2018, 11:26 AM

Maybe only invite players to make chains if they actually have facilities in that category--ie skip FC service facs if the player doesn't have any. Too many times I want to start a chain and I can't.
Old Dec 03 2018, 11:28 AM

Instead of people who post help with co-op quests having to hope people will leave a message if they buy anything, why not add "So and such bought x product(s) from your coop quest" to the information provided about who visited and who watered your flowers and so on?
Old Dec 05 2018, 09:07 AM

yes, me again

It's lovely to get 15 million coins for completing a quest, but sometimes you need XP, not money. How about giving us a choice between coins or XP?
Old Dec 06 2018, 12:38 PM

Would it be possible to offer selection of neighbors who need help with co-op quests? Takes a lot of time to go through several quests for a ton of neighbors only to find that no one needs anything, or perhaps only one person toward the very end. Thank you.