Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 06 2018, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I am having serious problems tonight with the game loading. I am getting messages of 2 and 3 retries and when loaded certain features on my farms are blank. I have cleared the mem cache, my browser cache and the Flash player cache and it doesn't seem to help.
Hi Auntie Al,

I have moved your post to help and support.

Please go to the first post on page one and try the rest of the items there that you haven't already tried and also check the links in that post as well.

However your problem could be due to a slow down or connection issue in one of the many links needed to get to the game. I'm sorry but there is no way to test all of those, you would have to wait for whoever owned the link to correct the problem.
Old Dec 08 2018, 12:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Default help asap

can not play farm town cause when i try to it saysThis page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
Old Dec 08 2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammy86 View Post
can not play farm town cause when i try to it saysThis page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
Hi pammy86

I moved your post to the thread about having problems to load the game.

Try to click in the "Play FarmTown" button at the top right of the forum page and see if it works for you.

If not, please follow all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, including the ones given in the different links.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM

I also am having trouble getting into the game. It takes a LONG time for the game to load. I have tried different browsers, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Chrome. I have restarted, checked for viruses and cleaned my computer. There are times when the game will load, but rarely gets beyond my default page. I have tried other games with no problem and also other websites with no problem loading, functioning etc. I was able to harvest, plow, and plant this morning, but only with a lot of effort. I am unable to check/send gifts. I at first thought that today might be a day when new stuff shows up, so went away to other websites, and came back, but I still cannot get in. I also had a fair amount of trouble even getting into this forum, and succeeded only in getting in after multiple tries. Thanks for your help.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I also am having trouble getting into the game. It takes a LONG time for the game to load. I have tried different browsers, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Chrome. I have restarted, checked for viruses and cleaned my computer. There are times when the game will load, but rarely gets beyond my default page. I have tried other games with no problem and also other websites with no problem loading, functioning etc. I was able to harvest, plow, and plant this morning, but only with a lot of effort. I am unable to check/send gifts. I at first thought that today might be a day when new stuff shows up, so went away to other websites, and came back, but I still cannot get in. I also had a fair amount of trouble even getting into this forum, and succeeded only in getting in after multiple tries. Thanks for your help.
Hi ckpeer,

You may have a slowdown in some of the connections needed to get to the game or the forum, the problem could be one or more of the links needed before you get to the end servers. The reason I think it's that, is you are having difficulties with both the game and the forum servers and they are not even in the same locations so would be different routes to those servers. As you are the only one posting about this so far today I am not inclined to think the servers for the game or the forum are at fault at this time.

Have you tried powering down your router for a few minutes? You might want to try that. Did you also clear browser caches and memcache? If not also try that.

I'm sorry but it is not possible to check all of the connections you need to get to the game servers or the forum servers. You will have to wait on whoever owns the connection with the slowdown to resolve the problem. There are server tests you can try to see if those connections are ok, but those are not all the connections you need to get to the game and the problem could be before those. To try that click the following link ..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5864974
Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM

Thanks Tiger; The game is finally working again, about 8 hours after I first noticed a problem. I did restart my router, clean my cache and memcache with no results, so I just waited. I did check my internet and I was getting 93 mbps. I am not sure what other intermediaries there are between me and FT. Facebook did load quickly and easily. I made a point of trying another FB game and that loaded quickly and easily. Thanks again for a quick response.
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Thanks Tiger; The game is finally working again, about 8 hours after I first noticed a problem. I did restart my router, clean my cache and memcache with no results, so I just waited. I did check my internet and I was getting 93 mbps. I am not sure what other intermediaries there are between me and FT. Facebook did load quickly and easily. I made a point of trying another FB game and that loaded quickly and easily. Thanks again for a quick response.
Hi ckpeer,

Glad to here you are back in now, sorry to hear you had problems for so long. There's no way to know exactly where the problem was. It's possible the FB App server your Farm Town was on was having issues and your other game was connected to a different app server that wasn't having issues. You do have to connect to those before you can get to the game servers. That's all I can think of at the moment, and that's not something we can track or test for.

Thank you for coming back to let us know all was well again.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, browser restarting, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, facebook problem, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen