Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #251  
Old Jun 24 2019, 09:23 PM
amanda1955 amanda1955 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 16 2009
Location: Bendigo, Aust
Posts: 158
Default

It has expired won’t let me do anything and upgraded to petrochemical plant yesterday but it hasn’t changed over to that in the trade warehouse still shows the previous one just says already expired I can’t get it to update to the next one and already so,d everything twice in the super facility twice over 2 days

Last edited by amanda1955; Jun 24 2019 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old Jun 24 2019, 09:40 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
It has expired won’t let me do anything and upgraded to petrochemical plant yesterday but it hasn’t changed over to that in the trade warehouse still shows the previous one just says already expired I can’t get it to update to the next one and already so,d everything twice in the super facility twice over 2 days
Hi Amanda,
Have you filled your petrochemical Plant since you upgraded to that. You do have to start production in the facility to be able to have Super Facility products to load.
If you have filled that facility, open the Super Facility (not the Trading Warehouse) and see if it shows you have products from the Petrochemical Plant.

If it does then open the Trading Warehouse and in the first box click on the Blue square that says "Create Sale Offer Super Facility Products" that will open the list to Super Facility Products and will show one of them to select. If you want to give them away be sure to change the last choice to Free.
If it doesn't show any products to load then you haven't filled your Petrochemical Plant.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old Jun 25 2019, 01:44 AM
amanda1955 amanda1955 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 16 2009
Location: Bendigo, Aust
Posts: 158
Default

But the petrochemical plant is not showing in the trading warehouse it is stuck on last weeks one can’t think of the name of it but has the circuit board Antenna LCD, lens etc in its oh and Guess what decided to click on something and it changed to right one, so must of been a glitch somewhere there, just needed a kick in the bum

Last edited by amanda1955; Jun 25 2019 at 01:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old Jun 25 2019, 08:39 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
But the petrochemical plant is not showing in the trading warehouse it is stuck on last weeks one can’t think of the name of it but has the circuit board Antenna LCD, lens etc in its oh and Guess what decided to click on something and it changed to right one, so must of been a glitch somewhere there, just needed a kick in the bum
Hi Amanda,
That is not a glitch. It is set that way so you canb see your totals for the last week before you change over to new one.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old Jun 25 2019, 08:50 AM
jnorton jnorton is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 28 2019
Posts: 2
Default

My Super Facility is not functioning this way. I cannot get my present upgrade in my Trade Warehouse. It is confusing to do a new project but it is impossible also to do it if the steps do not correlate with what you say they should do. I already lost a long time Friend.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old Jun 25 2019, 09:00 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
My Super Facility is not functioning this way. I cannot get my present upgrade in my Trade Warehouse. It is confusing to do a new project but it is impossible also to do it if the steps do not correlate with what you say they should do. I already lost a long time Friend.
Hi jnorton,
You will need to explain what you are doing and what is not working.
If I am reading this right you are not getting the new facility in the trading warehouse. If you are seeing the products for the last super facility click on the blue box With "Create Sale Offer" for the first product location and that will clear out the old and allow you to select one of the new products from the new Super Facility.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old Jul 10 2019, 06:41 PM
Deanne Martin Deanne Martin is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 17 2018
Posts: 7
Default Trading Warehouse

My game didnt upgrade to new facilities and I can't post any products this week. Say's "you dont have any SF products"??
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old Jul 10 2019, 06:55 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanne Martin View Post
My game didnt upgrade to new facilities and I can't post any products this week. Say's "you dont have any SF products"??

Hi Deanne Martin

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

The game doesnt automatically update a new facility for the new week.

You need to open your tool box and then click in the Super Facility icon



Then you will have to click on Upgrade a Facility again to get your new super facility for the week

Once you get your new Super Facility, you have to start products in it to be able to fill your Trading Warehouse.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post6298334
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old Jul 19 2019, 02:33 PM
dodgejohnson dodgejohnson is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 16 2014
Posts: 12
Default how do you clear out old stuff from trading warehouse

My wife does not have access to the forum, so I am asking for her. She has expired stuff in her trading warehouse and I will not clear out. What is the process to clear out expired products so she is able to use her trading warehouse?
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old Jul 19 2019, 03:15 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejohnson View Post
My wife does not have access to the forum, so I am asking for her. She has expired stuff in her trading warehouse and I will not clear out. What is the process to clear out expired products so she is able to use her trading warehouse?
Hi dodgejohnson

I moved your post to the thread for Super Facility.

She needs to start production for her Super Facility products for the week

Once she starts them, she can open her Trading Warehouse and click in the first box with the expire item and she will see products available from her Super Facility. All the other boxes will be cleared to allow her to add new offers.

You have more information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6302946
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
super facility, super facility buying

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.