Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 24 2019, 09:23 PM

It has expired won’t let me do anything and upgraded to petrochemical plant yesterday but it hasn’t changed over to that in the trade warehouse still shows the previous one just says already expired I can’t get it to update to the next one and already so,d everything twice in the super facility twice over 2 days

Last edited by amanda1955; Jun 24 2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old Jun 24 2019, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
It has expired won’t let me do anything and upgraded to petrochemical plant yesterday but it hasn’t changed over to that in the trade warehouse still shows the previous one just says already expired I can’t get it to update to the next one and already so,d everything twice in the super facility twice over 2 days
Hi Amanda,
Have you filled your petrochemical Plant since you upgraded to that. You do have to start production in the facility to be able to have Super Facility products to load.
If you have filled that facility, open the Super Facility (not the Trading Warehouse) and see if it shows you have products from the Petrochemical Plant.

If it does then open the Trading Warehouse and in the first box click on the Blue square that says "Create Sale Offer Super Facility Products" that will open the list to Super Facility Products and will show one of them to select. If you want to give them away be sure to change the last choice to Free.
If it doesn't show any products to load then you haven't filled your Petrochemical Plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2019, 01:44 AM

But the petrochemical plant is not showing in the trading warehouse it is stuck on last weeks one can’t think of the name of it but has the circuit board Antenna LCD, lens etc in its oh and Guess what decided to click on something and it changed to right one, so must of been a glitch somewhere there, just needed a kick in the bum

Last edited by amanda1955; Jun 25 2019 at 01:50 AM.
Old Jun 25 2019, 08:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
But the petrochemical plant is not showing in the trading warehouse it is stuck on last weeks one can’t think of the name of it but has the circuit board Antenna LCD, lens etc in its oh and Guess what decided to click on something and it changed to right one, so must of been a glitch somewhere there, just needed a kick in the bum
Hi Amanda,
That is not a glitch. It is set that way so you canb see your totals for the last week before you change over to new one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2019, 08:50 AM

My Super Facility is not functioning this way. I cannot get my present upgrade in my Trade Warehouse. It is confusing to do a new project but it is impossible also to do it if the steps do not correlate with what you say they should do. I already lost a long time Friend.
Old Jun 25 2019, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
My Super Facility is not functioning this way. I cannot get my present upgrade in my Trade Warehouse. It is confusing to do a new project but it is impossible also to do it if the steps do not correlate with what you say they should do. I already lost a long time Friend.
Hi jnorton,
You will need to explain what you are doing and what is not working.
If I am reading this right you are not getting the new facility in the trading warehouse. If you are seeing the products for the last super facility click on the blue box With "Create Sale Offer" for the first product location and that will clear out the old and allow you to select one of the new products from the new Super Facility.
Old Jul 10 2019, 06:41 PM

Default Trading Warehouse

My game didnt upgrade to new facilities and I can't post any products this week. Say's "you dont have any SF products"??
Old Jul 10 2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanne Martin View Post
My game didnt upgrade to new facilities and I can't post any products this week. Say's "you dont have any SF products"??

Hi Deanne Martin

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

The game doesnt automatically update a new facility for the new week.

You need to open your tool box and then click in the Super Facility icon

Then you will have to click on Upgrade a Facility again to get your new super facility for the week

Once you get your new Super Facility, you have to start products in it to be able to fill your Trading Warehouse.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post6298334

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 19 2019, 02:33 PM

Default how do you clear out old stuff from trading warehouse

My wife does not have access to the forum, so I am asking for her. She has expired stuff in her trading warehouse and I will not clear out. What is the process to clear out expired products so she is able to use her trading warehouse?
Old Jul 19 2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejohnson View Post
My wife does not have access to the forum, so I am asking for her. She has expired stuff in her trading warehouse and I will not clear out. What is the process to clear out expired products so she is able to use her trading warehouse?
Hi dodgejohnson

I moved your post to the thread for Super Facility.

She needs to start production for her Super Facility products for the week

Once she starts them, she can open her Trading Warehouse and click in the first box with the expire item and she will see products available from her Super Facility. All the other boxes will be cleared to allow her to add new offers.

You have more information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6302946

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
super facility, super facility buying