Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 18 2019, 02:44 PM

Why do I keep getting a pop up telling me that a container is finished loading when that ship has already been dispatched. This happens all the time.
Old Jun 18 2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
Why do I keep getting a pop up telling me that a container is finished loading when that ship has already been dispatched. This happens all the time.
Hi lburn11

We are aware that some users have got this issue from time to time. If you wish you can report this problem to Support to let them check.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 25 2019, 02:34 AM

Is there some reason I ca not replace the 29th entry on my ship> It is showng pink/red, inicating the person is unavailable ans
want to replace with one that is
Old Jun 25 2019, 04:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Is there some reason I ca not replace the 29th entry on my ship> It is showng pink/red, inicating the person is unavailable ans
want to replace with one that is
Hi shirl312,

I'm sorry no-one was available to answer you sooner.

You can replace any port, up to 10, as long as you are doing it during the preparation time, before you dispatch the ship. If you are still preparing the ship and it's not letting you replace that port try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then close the game wherever you have it open, reload and try again. If it still won't let you replace them run memcache again.
Old Jul 07 2019, 05:52 AM

Is there anyway you can avoid neighbours who don't play farm town regularly? I have quite a few on my list and I have to keep moving them on and losing out on cargo being loaded. I find it quite frustrating when at times I am moving my ships on only to have to do it again. Thank you.
Old Jul 07 2019, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
Is there anyway you can avoid neighbours who don't play farm town regularly? I have quite a few on my list and I have to keep moving them on and losing out on cargo being loaded. I find it quite frustrating when at times I am moving my ships on only to have to do it again. Thank you.
Hi katzyin,

I'm sorry but there is no way, from the game, to tell how often someone plays during a day. The My Neighbours tab will only tell you what day they last loaded the game. You could sort that Neighbours list "By Activity" and see if anyone has not played for a while to make sure you have active neighbours.

You would be better off asking your friends when they play, who is regularly checking for ships and how often they do that so you know where to put them in your itinerary and then perhaps swap some neighbors out for ones that suit your needs better. Always make sure Port 30 has someone reliable so that your ship never gets stuck there if it doesn't get loaded as that's the only port you can not skip.

Once you have your ships itinerary the way you want it, as long as you have a dispatched ship that is not unloaded yet, you can reuse that itinerary for the next ship. If you need to instructions on how to do that all the information we have on ships is in the Game Guide Chapter 32 Ships
Old Jul 10 2019, 05:43 PM

Thank you
Old Jul 17 2019, 08:49 AM

Trying to re-use last itinerary for ships today and it's saying unable as I have no other ships dispatched but I actually have 6 dispatched
Old Jul 17 2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytutt View Post
Trying to re-use last itinerary for ships today and it's saying unable as I have no other ships dispatched but I actually have 6 dispatched
Hi Kaytutt

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 01 2019, 10:16 AM

Default Cargo Ships

I can't seem to change the name on the cargo ship list, only can Reuse the last Itinerary. Can you let me know how to correct this.

Tags
cargo ships, container, dispatch ship, replace port, ship logbook, ship's logbook, ships, skip port