Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 18 2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi WingmanFarm

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We are checking into this doing exactly what you are describing here, but up now the requests for ingredients and for working factories went right.

Are you seeing the double requests on your facebook wall? Could you ask your friends if they see multiple requests in their Wall requests?

As far as I know we havent received another complain about this on the forums, but we will continue checking on this, thanks for your report.

On occasion I have received double requests on my wall and I simply deleted the extra. My main concern is FB's habit of banning you if they perceive you are spamming the wall.
Old Jul 18 2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
On occasion I have received double requests on my wall and I simply deleted the extra. My main concern is FB's habit of banning you if they perceive you are spamming the wall.
We will continue checking on this, meanwhile if you get any extra pop up just click in the X to not post it to Facebook.

Also, what browser are you using?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 18 2019, 10:09 AM

i got this problem too, and got a are you a robot message from facebook cause i oops and clicked on a couple by accident
Old Jul 18 2019, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i got this problem too, and got a are you a robot message from facebook cause i oops and clicked on a couple by accident
Hi JNelson,
What browser are you using that you get this on?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2019, 10:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm having the same trouble posting factories. chat server C7, farm server w204, chrome. Started yesterday.

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jul 18 2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
We will continue checking on this, meanwhile if you get any extra pop up just click in the X to not post it to Facebook.

Also, what browser are you using?

I am using AVG secure browser.
Old Jul 18 2019, 02:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Duplicate Posting Pop Ups

The problem of the duplicate posting pop ups has been sent to the developers to look at. Please be patient while they look into this and besure to delete the duplicate pop ups you get so Facebook will not get onto you about too many posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2019, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Duplicate Posting Pop Ups

A bug report has now been opened with Facebook for this problem.

Again just click the X to close the additional pop ups, so Facebook doesn't warn you about excessive posting until they get the problem fixed.
Old Jul 24 2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
A bug report has now been opened with Facebook for this problem.

Again just click the X to close the additional pop ups, so Facebook doesn't warn you about excessive posting until they get the problem fixed.
Not sure if it is just me but just now I did my wall postings and did not get any duplicates. So hoping this bug is fixed.

Got duplicates this morning but not the ones I posted just 5 minutes ago.
Old Jul 24 2019, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Not sure if it is just me but just now I did my wall postings and did not get any duplicates. So hoping this bug is fixed.

Got duplicates this morning but not the ones I posted just 5 minutes ago.
Hi Wingman,
I stopped getting them a couple days ago, so hopefully they have fixed it and just rolling out the fix.

Tags
blocking farmtown, can't work for neighbors, delete messages, facebook, facilities, farms - not posting, farmtown, get more clients, neighbors, url not found, wall requests