Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2019, 11:20 AM

Angry unable to login to original facebook.

After cleaning my wife's pc, I went to facebook, and they wanted a new i.d. I gave a new id and it started me on a new acct on fb. Unable to go back to the original fb farmtown as needed. only gives login to new acct. do not want a new account, want the original acct. tried everything, new id and all. still goes back to the new ft fb. can you or anyone help me on this matter. DO NOT WANT TO START NEW FT ACCT. THANK YOU. DONALD W. SCOTT.
Old Jul 03 2019, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1936 View Post
After cleaning my wife's pc, I went to facebook, and they wanted a new i.d. I gave a new id and it started me on a new acct on fb. Unable to go back to the original fb farmtown as needed. only gives login to new acct. do not want a new account, want the original acct. tried everything, new id and all. still goes back to the new ft fb. can you or anyone help me on this matter. DO NOT WANT TO START NEW FT ACCT. THANK YOU. DONALD W. SCOTT.
Hi Don,
I am sorry but there is nothing we can do about this. You will have to get logged in on the original account. You should be able to log into it if you use the original email address and password for the original account. If not then you will need to contact Facebook about this as we have no way to correct this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2019, 09:08 AM

Default mega bonus

2 miei vicini di vecchia data mi hanno contattata dicendo che ho vinto un mega bonus.... si tratta di contattare un agente e lui vi darÓ una scaletta dove se invii 2000 dollari ricevi 50000, se invii 22000 sempre dollari lui ti manda 6 milioni!
Ora, io l'ho considerata subito una frode e non ho dato pi¨ di tanto peso. Per˛ i miei vicini, ripeto di vecchia data e in cui ho fiducia, continuano a dirmi di aver ricevuto il premio e che mi dia da fare per riceverlo a mia volta. Naturalmente non esiste il fatto che loro si trattengano quanto dovuto dal premio... prima versi e poi ricevi (forse?). Qualcuno di voi Ŕ stato contattato nello stesso modo?

English translation:
2 of my old neighbors have contacted me saying that I have won a mega bonus .... it is a matter of contacting an agent and he will give you a lineup where if you send 2000 dollars you receive 50000, if you send 22,000 dollars he always sends you 6 million ! Now, I immediately considered it a fraud and I didn't give much weight. But my neighbors, I repeat long-standing and in which I trust, continue to tell me that I have received the prize and that I work to receive it myself. Of course there is no fact that they hold back what is due from the prize ... first you pay and then you receive (maybe?). Have any of you been contacted in the same way?

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 15 2019 at 09:29 AM.
Old Jul 15 2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorangela Bagatella View Post
2 miei vicini di vecchia data mi hanno contattata dicendo che ho vinto un mega bonus.... si tratta di contattare un agente e lui vi darÓ una scaletta dove se invii 2000 dollari ricevi 50000, se invii 22000 sempre dollari lui ti manda 6 milioni!
Ora, io l'ho considerata subito una frode e non ho dato pi¨ di tanto peso. Per˛ i miei vicini, ripeto di vecchia data e in cui ho fiducia, continuano a dirmi di aver ricevuto il premio e che mi dia da fare per riceverlo a mia volta. Naturalmente non esiste il fatto che loro si trattengano quanto dovuto dal premio... prima versi e poi ricevi (forse?). Qualcuno di voi Ŕ stato contattato nello stesso modo?

English translation:
2 of my old neighbors have contacted me saying that I have won a mega bonus .... it is a matter of contacting an agent and he will give you a lineup where if you send 2000 dollars you receive 50000, if you send 22,000 dollars he always sends you 6 million ! Now, I immediately considered it a fraud and I didn't give much weight. But my neighbors, I repeat long-standing and in which I trust, continue to tell me that I have received the prize and that I work to receive it myself. Of course there is no fact that they hold back what is due from the prize ... first you pay and then you receive (maybe?). Have any of you been contacted in the same way?
Ciao Fiorangela Bagatella

Non parlo la tua lingua e sto usando un traduttore, spero tu mi capisca.

Mi dispiace dirti che quello che ottieni Ŕ solo una truffa o una truffa elettronica.

Dici che chi ti ha contattato Ŕ un ex vicino, non puoi pi¨ giocare e i tuoi account sono stati violati in modo da poter inviare il messaggio a tutti i tuoi amici.

Non fornire informazioni personali o carte di credito o inviare denaro perchÚ vogliono rubare i tuoi soldi.

Se riesci a identificare questi due vicini, inviami un messaggio privato con i loro nomi o il link ai loro profili Facebook.

Gracie!

Translation to English:

Hi Fiorangela Bagatella

I don't speak your language and I'm using a translator, I hope you understand me.

I'm sorry but what you get is just a scam.

You say that those who contacted you are old neighbors, perhaps they no longer play and their accounts were hacked and the message is sent to all their friends.

Don't provide personal information or credit cards information, nor send money because they want to steal your money.

If you can identify these two neighbors, please send me a private message with their names or a link to their Facebook profiles.

Thanks!

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 15 2019 at 10:10 AM.
Old Jul 21 2019, 07:52 AM

Default Overlapping fields

Not sure this is the right spot for this question. I do not understand the concept of overlapping fields. Could someone explain it to me, please?
Old Jul 21 2019, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by p618cg View Post
Not sure this is the right spot for this question. I do not understand the concept of overlapping fields. Could someone explain it to me, please?
Hi p618cg,
I am sorry but we are not allowed to give any instructions in the forum for layering/overlapping fields.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
android, animals, backup, billing, bonus, buddy list, can't post, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, duplicate facility, email address, facebook, facilities, facility work, farm town dollar scam?, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, report, save, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, toolbox, tools, tools not working, train