Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 29 2016, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitime View Post
Hello. Whenever I try to collect a bonus from my neighbors on my wall, it tells me that I can only collect 4,000,000 coins every 12 hours. Only thing is, it says it every single time and every single day! So, I'm NEVER able to collect coins for clicking "get bonus". Can this be fixed? Is it a common issue? Thanks.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7261&farm_ix=0
Hi sitime,
That total coins is not just for you collecting from others for belt bonuses, but also includes any belt bonuses that have been sent to you from your posts.
You can find more information in the Game Guide chapter about the Belt/Dan Bonuses. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2016, 05:13 PM

Hi i usually buy farm cash through my phone (i'm a big buyer) i've just tried to buy 120 and its saying payment error service unavailable is there currently a problem with this at the moment? Thanks
Old Jun 30 2016, 05:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Hi i usually buy farm cash through my phone (i'm a big buyer) i've just tried to buy 120 and its saying payment error service unavailable is there currently a problem with this at the moment? Thanks
Hi Alexm2012,

I moved your post to help and support for buying Farm Cash.

We're not aware of any current issues buying farm cash. The methods available for you should be listed in your payment account settings on facebook. You will need to look there to check mobile payments are still available. If it's not or it's not working you will need to contact facebook about it.
Old Jul 01 2016, 08:29 AM

Default Facebook charges

On June 27 2016, I purchased a $39.99 update or cost on Farmtown. That was all ok as that showed all was ok.

I thought it was fine, everything looked ok to me.

Today I have only one charge in my checking account as I used a Debit card for that transaction of 133.57.

That charge is totally wrong; this is what was posted to my account today for that transaction

07/01/16 PURCHASE FACEBK *VIRT fb me cc CA CARD3303 $133.59

I would like $93.60 returned to my bank account please.

After that transaction Facebook said that I needed to sign up on my facebook account as something was wrong whit it.

So I did that however, I could NOT use that same debit card at all, and I thought that I needed to use a credit card, as facebook doesn’t accept Debit cards any more. That was fine also. But it was after the above transaction of $39.99 which turned into $133.59.

So I would like $93.60 returned to me on whatever card that Facebook can return that money to me, please.
Old Jul 01 2016, 08:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
On June 27 2016, I purchased a $39.99 update or cost on Farmtown. That was all ok as that showed all was ok.

I thought it was fine, everything looked ok to me.

Today I have only one charge in my checking account as I used a Debit card for that transaction of 133.57.

That charge is totally wrong; this is what was posted to my account today for that transaction

07/01/16 PURCHASE FACEBK *VIRT fb me cc CA CARD3303 $133.59

I would like $93.60 returned to my bank account please.

After that transaction Facebook said that I needed to sign up on my facebook account as something was wrong whit it.

So I did that however, I could NOT use that same debit card at all, and I thought that I needed to use a credit card, as facebook doesn’t accept Debit cards any more. That was fine also. But it was after the above transaction of $39.99 which turned into $133.59.

So I would like $93.60 returned to me on whatever card that Facebook can return that money to me, please.
Hi rjohn,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.
You will have to contact Facebook about this as Farm Town does not have anything to do with those charges. All of those are handled by Facebook. Facebook does the monetary transactions and then notifies Farm Town of the purchases for farm cash.
You can see all your transactions with Facebook in your Facebook account settings.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2016, 09:08 AM

Thanks, I will discuss it with facebook
Old Jul 04 2016, 03:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Not sure if this is the right place but noticed today; after weeks of poor performance of the game that Farm Cash has gone up, what used to cost £20 a year ago it is now over £30! As much as I appreciate things do go up in price, I can't understand why we weren't informed - well I wasn't informed. Shouldn't we be warned in advance that this is going to happen - out of courtesy to your players? Unhappy ):-
Old Jul 04 2016, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Not sure if this is the right place but noticed today; after weeks of poor performance of the game that Farm Cash has gone up, what used to cost £20 a year ago it is now over £30! As much as I appreciate things do go up in price, I can't understand why we weren't informed - well I wasn't informed. Shouldn't we be warned in advance that this is going to happen - out of courtesy to your players? Unhappy ):-
Hi kejusa,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about Farm Cash. Slashkey/Farm Town doesn't have anything to do with your purchases of farm cash. Your payments for farm cash are through Facebook that is a US company and they only deal in US dollars. So when you purchase with UK pounds you have to pay Facebook the exchange rate between the US and the UK. The exchange rate between pounds and dollars is constantly fluctuating, but recently there has been a big drop in the value of the pound. As I said Slashkey does not have any dealings with the purchases. They set the price in US dollars years ago.The price in US dollars has not changed since at least when I started in April 2010.
Old Jul 05 2016, 01:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly Taz; I understand what you are saying, I assumed that Slashkey were in charge of the Farm Cash as they award the FC on levels and Neighbourhood contests. And I suppose Brexit has a lot to do with fluctuations in the market, but I thought that the £ Sterling had recovered a little over the last few days!
Old Jul 09 2016, 09:05 AM

Default selling non ingredients for me

Today I sold non ingredients for me and the total amount sold was subtracted from my total coins and not added
the amounts are approximate
I started with about 2.9b sold about 300m and ended up with about 2.6b

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash