Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2611  
Old Jul 16 2019, 07:59 PM
MeerKat46 MeerKat46 is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Dec 07 2012
Posts: 3
Default Farmtown won't load - keeps saying right click for flash

Hello. I've done just about everything I can think of but I haven't been able to play or load Farmtown in almost two weeks. I can send and collect gifts but can't play the game. If anyone has any suggestions that I could try, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for any help. I currently use Chrome as my browser. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #2612  
Old Jul 16 2019, 08:10 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeerKat46 View Post
Hello. I've done just about everything I can think of but I haven't been able to play or load Farmtown in almost two weeks. I can send and collect gifts but can't play the game. If anyone has any suggestions that I could try, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for any help. I currently use Chrome as my browser. Thanks again.
Hi MeerKat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
You need to follow the instructions in the following link for setting up Flash in Chrome including loading the Flash Enabler plug in so Chrome will allow using Flash without having to allow it to run each time.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #2613  
Old Jul 18 2019, 05:48 PM
velvela howard velvela howard is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 18 2019
Location: PA
Posts: 2
Default newbie

how do i connect to facebook it wont load
Reply With Quote
  #2614  
Old Jul 18 2019, 05:53 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvela howard View Post
how do i connect to facebook it wont load
Hi velvela howard

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Do you have problems loading Facebook or loading your farms?

If it is Facebook, then maybe they have a problem at this moment and you need to continue trying to load it.

If you cannot load your farms, then please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread including the ones in the links.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #2615  
Old Jul 20 2019, 07:54 AM
velvela howard velvela howard is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 18 2019
Location: PA
Posts: 2
Unhappy newbie

how do i get farm town to load on my new account with velvela howard i have farm town on wolfpack howard account and i just cant get it to work on my new account it doesnt even show up
Reply With Quote
  #2616  
Old Jul 20 2019, 09:47 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvela howard View Post
how do i get farm town to load on my new account with velvela howard i have farm town on wolfpack howard account and i just cant get it to work on my new account it doesnt even show up
Hi velvela howard,

Make sure you are using a browser with flash player to log into Facebook and are not using the mobile version of Facebook that is for mobiles and tablets. Then to find Farm Town on a new account, you can either...
  • Click on the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum
  • OR click on this link https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
  • OR look for Explore in the left pane of Facebook, under that section is GAMES, click on that then at the top of the window click on Find Games. Then top right of the next window in the search box type in Farm Town.
Reply With Quote
  #2617  
Old Jul 21 2019, 11:26 PM
susie1105 susie1105 is offline
 
Join Date: May 01 2009
Posts: 8
Default Farm won't open

I am obviously lost. It's been awhile since I played FT. Today I am trying to go to my farm but it isn't working. I updated my password, updated flash, rebooted computer...still not working. Please help so I can try to figure out all the changes since I last played. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #2618  
Old Jul 21 2019, 11:30 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,802
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie1105 View Post
I am obviously lost. It's been awhile since I played FT. Today I am trying to go to my farm but it isn't working. I updated my password, updated flash, rebooted computer...still not working. Please help so I can try to figure out all the changes since I last played. Thank you!
Hi Susie,
I moved your post to the sugbect thread about loading Farm Town.

What browser are you using?

What happens when you try to open your farms? What are you seeing?

Are you logged into Facebook?
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #2619  
Old Jul 23 2019, 08:16 AM
artistvermont artistvermont is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 14 2009
Posts: 21
Default

Facebook is blocking access to people without cell phone numbers to be used as verification. I have friends who have been cut off from access and therefore can't play FarmTown anymore. Many seniors don't have cell phones. I let one friend to use my number but that didn't work for her. Have you guys any means of dealing with Facebook to remedy the problem? I am afraid that one day FB will cut me off as well. I have been playing for 10 years and I find this very upsetting. Sue Anne Stager 72yrs of age 1946, Granny
Reply With Quote
  #2620  
Old Jul 23 2019, 09:50 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistvermont View Post
Facebook is blocking access to people without cell phone numbers to be used as verification. I have friends who have been cut off from access and therefore can't play FarmTown anymore. Many seniors don't have cell phones. I let one friend to use my number but that didn't work for her. Have you guys any means of dealing with Facebook to remedy the problem? I am afraid that one day FB will cut me off as well. I have been playing for 10 years and I find this very upsetting. Sue Anne Stager 72yrs of age 1946, Granny
Hi artistvermont,

No I'm sorry but we have absolutely nothing to do with any of Facebook's verification requirements. Your friends will have to work with Facebook if they are locked out of their account. Facebook does list many other ways of verification that they will accept if a cell number is not an option for them. How they get to them I am not sure, but for example in some circumstances they will accept things like photo ID, drivers license, birth certificate. I would think via the "forgotten password" link there would be other options to choose from.

You should be able to find the lists by clicking on the ? at the top right of the Facebook page and then ask something like "What types of ID does Facebook accept?" OR "I can't log in to Facebook". Try this link for some information:
https://www.facebook.com/help/105487...ef=faq_content

For yourself and those who don't have a cell phone it's always a good idea to keep your email address for Facebook active by using it. You may want to consider setting up Trusted contacts to help you get back into Facebook which you can also find out about in their Help Centre.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm not loading, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, loading, loading error, loading issues, not loading, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.