Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 14 2019, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLDNOSHOT View Post
How do you add neighbours, and what are super-neighbours?
Hi Coldnoshot,
As you are new the best recommendation I can give you is to read through the Game Guide to see how the game work.
For information on Neighbors and Super Neighbors you can find that in the Game Guide chapter 5 about Neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2019, 03:22 PM

Have been gone about a month, now cannot see my neighbors or send gifts to them or request help with my trains etc.
Old Jul 17 2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattipo View Post
Have been gone about a month, now cannot see my neighbors or send gifts to them or request help with my trains etc.
Hi Pattipo

If your neighbors list are not loading for you to send gifts and train requests, you need to allow 3rd party cookies in your browser. You have information on how to do this for some browsers in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge or Safari browsers please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 17 2019, 03:51 PM

Mary, I clicked on the battery next to the green lock in Firefox told it to allow flash for the site, FT loaded, but was still unable to get the menu to drop down. I was attempting to send gifts.
Old Jul 17 2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Mary, I clicked on the battery next to the green lock in Firefox told it to allow flash for the site, FT loaded, but was still unable to get the menu to drop down. I was attempting to send gifts.
Ok that is for flash player, but you have to allow 3rd party cookies in Firefox too for the lists to load.

Please follow these instructions: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6215886

SUPPORT TEAM

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 17 2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old Jul 17 2019, 05:24 PM

Well, it didn't work. I tried to go back from sending gifts page and got this message, maybe it will help.
The requested document is not available in Firefox’s cache.
As a security precaution, Firefox does not automatically re-request sensitive documents.
Click Try Again to re-request the document from the website.

Also the names and pictures don't show up with the "someone sent you a gift" area either. The box is greyed out without a picture. in the instructions for firefox it says to do something in history, but I can't find where that is. In the little i box up top Open Popup windows, allow adobe flash and autoplay sound are all checked.

I did add these in the exception area.
Slashkey.com L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 17 2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old Jul 17 2019, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Well, it didn't work. I tried to go back from sending gifts page and got this message, maybe it will help.
The requested document is not available in Firefox’s cache.
As a security precaution, Firefox does not automatically re-request sensitive documents.
Click Try Again to re-request the document from the website.

Also the names and pictures don't show up with the "someone sent you a gift" area either. The box is greyed out without a picture. in the instructions for firefox it says to do something in history, but I can't find where that is. In the little i box up top Open Popup windows, allow adobe flash and autoplay sound are all checked.

I did add these in the exception area.
Slashkey.com L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com
Hi Pattipo,
Adding the exceptions for the cookies alone will not fix this. You also need to add them for the pop ups. Be sure you close and restart you browser after adding them.
If that does not show you the lists then you will need to do the following.
In Firefox top right of the window click on the 3 lines and then click on Content Blocking. A new tab should open to the Privacy and Security section titled Content Blocking.

You need check and or change the setting to Custom and remove the check marks as show in the picture below:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2019, 07:34 AM

Did that, I am nervous about all these things effecting my online security. Nothing has changed. People are still Greyed out and I still cannot do anything about sending gifts etc. I didn't change any settings after I left FT, just kept everything as it was as far as my security settings so I don't understand any of this. Guess I will just stop playing if I cannot find a solution and put my security settings back.
Old Jul 18 2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Did that, I am nervous about all these things effecting my online security. Nothing has changed. People are still Greyed out and I still cannot do anything about sending gifts etc. I didn't change any settings after I left FT, just kept everything as it was as far as my security settings so I don't understand any of this. Guess I will just stop playing if I cannot find a solution and put my security settings back.
Hi Pattipo

I dont use Firefox, but just to check, if you have another browser, could you please check if you have the same problems?

Is your Firefox browser updated?

Did you clear your browser cache? You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If nothing helps please post here again and we will try another suggestions, but please try and answer the previous questions, thanks

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jul 18 2019, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry very upset ((

I went to approve a neighbor and in red it said that my neighbor list is full and I need to remove some to add more ... so I scrolled past the peoples names that were in the Blue Boxes and started removing the names in the white boxes
by unfriending them on facebook.. I was not successful in doing so... I have active players that I want to put on my neighbors list and I cannot do so.. Is there a way from your end that you can delete the people that are in the white boxes Thank You
Lolli

Tags
add neighbor, dots, farmtown, invite, neighbor, neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions