Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 06 2019, 03:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathkd View Post
I have been unable to post my facilities/clients and bonuses all week and also have problems with sending/receiving gifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
Same problem here and this morning I can't boost my trains. Game very slow and hanging (freezing) Already cleared Farmtown cache and Google history and cache. Please help.
Hi Kathkd and annalienjvr,

I have moved your posts to the thread about facilities as that is your first issue.

If you have problems posting from the game, sending gifts or boosting trains, the likely cause is usually that cookies and pop-ups are blocked in your browser. Those are needed for the posting windows and lists of friends to show. So you will need to check your browser setting and see if cookies and popups are allowed.

There are instructions for some browsers for allowing cookies and popups in the following post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If you are using Edge, IE or Safari, there are problems with those browsers. Information about those in this post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
Old Jul 06 2019, 03:31 PM

Default posting facilities

WHEN I POST MY FACILITIES, I LIKE TO CHECK AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE AT 100%. WHEN I CHECKED THEM TODAY, THE FAIR FOOD STAND WAS AT 81.2%. I CHECKED TO SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND WHEN I CLICKED ON CHOCOLATE BAR AND CHOCOLATE WITH CARAMEL I WAS INFORMED DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF EITHER OF THEM. THE CHOCOLATE BAR SHOWED 0 IN STORAGE AND THE OTHER 10 IN STORAGE. BOTH THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY AND THE CONFECTIONERY FACTORY MAKE CHOC. BARS AND THEY WERE AT 100%. hOW DO I GET MORE CHOC. BARS AND CHOC. WITH CARAMEL? I BOUGHT ANOTHER CHOC. FACTORY AND THAT DIDN'T WORK. i DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME-THING LIKE THIS WORKS. CAN YOU HELP ME? THANKS. FRMRFBI
Old Jul 06 2019, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
WHEN I POST MY FACILITIES, I LIKE TO CHECK AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE AT 100%. WHEN I CHECKED THEM TODAY, THE FAIR FOOD STAND WAS AT 81.2%. I CHECKED TO SEE WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND WHEN I CLICKED ON CHOCOLATE BAR AND CHOCOLATE WITH CARAMEL I WAS INFORMED DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF EITHER OF THEM. THE CHOCOLATE BAR SHOWED 0 IN STORAGE AND THE OTHER 10 IN STORAGE. BOTH THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY AND THE CONFECTIONERY FACTORY MAKE CHOC. BARS AND THEY WERE AT 100%. hOW DO I GET MORE CHOC. BARS AND CHOC. WITH CARAMEL? I BOUGHT ANOTHER CHOC. FACTORY AND THAT DIDN'T WORK. i DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME-THING LIKE THIS WORKS. CAN YOU HELP ME? THANKS. FRMRFBI
Hi frmrfbi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
The chocolate bar and chocolate bar with caramel are used to stock 2 service facilities. The Fair Food Stand and the Candy Store both use those 2 products. So the only way you can get enough to stock both would be to add another Confectionary Factory. The Chocolate Factory does not make those bars. It only makes the Chocolate Liquor that is used to make those bars in the Confectionary Factory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2019, 05:45 PM

why are all my facilities and clients are not loading when I have all the auto loading tools and I have to load them 1 by 1 and that dose take me days to load them all

I am finding other neighbours fac are the same
Old Jul 13 2019, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayrunner4 View Post
why are all my facilities and clients are not loading when I have all the auto loading tools and I have to load them 1 by 1 and that dose take me days to load them all

I am finding other neighbours fac are the same
Hi highwayrunner,
First make sure you have the Funnel filter set like the following.

If that is set correct then go through your facilities in your Facility Manager and make sure that all your facilities and services have a check in the box for the facility. If there isn't a check in that box then the facility will not fill when using the Start All or Load All.

If you have facilities that are not loading to 100% then open the facility and make sure there is a check in the boxes for each product. If there isn't a check in it then the product wi;ll not start.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2019, 11:07 AM

Why does disabling a product in one facility, disable it in another? I have the dart set disabled in the Pub (for a quest). But, it also disabled it in my Balloon Busts. Is there a way around this? I would like to start and load my facs, but I don't want that quest to complete yet.
Old Jul 16 2019, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Why does disabling a product in one facility, disable it in another? I have the dart set disabled in the Pub (for a quest). But, it also disabled it in my Balloon Busts. Is there a way around this? I would like to start and load my facs, but I don't want that quest to complete yet.
Hi Early Girl,
This happens with a couple items where they are loaded into two different services. The issue is known, but has not been fixed yet. The only thing you can do for the quest is to leave the darts disabled in both services.
Old Jul 16 2019, 11:14 AM

Thanks Taz.
Old Jul 18 2019, 02:33 AM

I am having problems with one of my facilities. I have the Taste of Malaysia but it does not work. I get a notice that it is not functioning at this time. I have a quest needing to be finished using this facility.

Why doesn't it work and what should I do about it.
Old Jul 18 2019, 03:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I am having problems with one of my facilities. I have the Taste of Malaysia but it does not work. I get a notice that it is not functioning at this time. I have a quest needing to be finished using this facility.

Why doesn't it work and what should I do about it.
Hi Majik Merlin,

To supply the Taste of Malaysia you need to make products in the Malaysian Restaurant and then store them so you can load the service facility. You don't have that restaurant.

If this is for your Banana Fritters Quest you have no banana fritters in storage so nothing to load in the Taste of Malaysia for that step. If you don't have a check mark for making the banana fritters you will need to make them in the Malaysian restaurant and then store them to load in the Taste of Malaysia.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts