Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 06 2019, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
good evening, I just sold my fish at the market and it did not reflect on the amount, lately been having issues with the game and don't understand why? I hope I can get some help, you guys are good in helping, thanks in advance
Hi boris,
I am not sure what you mean by reflecting on the amount. I am sorry but we do not have the data on every transaction you do, so we do not see the amount you got for your fish. That said I see you sold your non-ingredients at 11:23 PM eastern time and had 86,004,740,309 coins after that. The only other thing I see after that is a free item you got from someone's super facility. Currently your total coins are 86,898,196,830. That is a difference of 893,456,521 coins that I would guess is what you got for your fish when you sold them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2019, 10:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi boris,
I am not sure what you mean by reflecting on the amount. I am sorry but we do not have the data on every transaction you do, so we do not see the amount you got for your fish. That said I see you sold your non-ingredients at 11:23 PM eastern time and had 86,004,740,309 coins after that. The only other thing I see after that is a free item you got from someone's super facility. Currently your total coins are 86,898,196,830. That is a difference of 893,456,521 coins that I would guess is what you got for your fish when you sold them.
Thank you for your prompt response, I don't know whats going on with my farmtown, lol I've been playing this game for 10 yrs and hardly had any issues until now, oh well, what can we do, right, anyways thanks again, I really appreciate you looking into it, have a blessed day and happy farming
Old Jul 15 2019, 11:48 PM

I have hired two people to harvest my fish farms. I do this every evening. The first one I hired would do Farm 1 - 16, and the second I hired would do Farm 17 - 30. For some reason only one of these hired farmers would give me the (Large) harvest, the other one just give me normal harvest. Why is that? From what I understand is that if I hired someone else to harvest for me, and I didn't do the harvesting by myself, those produce that the hired hands would be of (Large) harvest.

To be certain of this matter, I have cleaned out all my fist stocks before I went to the job market to hire the farmers, and yet after the harvesting this evening it is still the same. One gives me the (Large) harvest, and the other one doesn't. Isn't this an error that needs to be corrected? Please let me know. I'm tired of being ripped off of my (Large) harvests.

Also, another problem this evening is that after I have hired the two farmers to do my farms, I ran into internet connection problem and was off for about 10 minutes from the net. Would the farmers be continuing to put their harvests into my stock while my system was down? I know this may be a silly question, but I just want to be sure I have got all my harvests this evening into my stock.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Jul 15 2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old Jul 16 2019, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I have hired two people to harvest my fish farms. I do this every evening. The first one I hired would do Farm 1 - 16, and the second I hired would do Farm 17 - 30. For some reason only one of these hired farmers would give me the (Large) harvest, the other one just give me normal harvest. Why is that? From what I understand is that if I hired someone else to harvest for me, and I didn't do the harvesting by myself, those produce that the hired hands would be of (Large) harvest.

To be certain of this matter, I have cleaned out all my fist stocks before I went to the job market to hire the farmers, and yet after the harvesting this evening it is still the same. One gives me the (Large) harvest, and the other one doesn't. Isn't this an error that needs to be corrected? Please let me know. I'm tired of being ripped off of my (Large) harvests.

Also, another problem this evening is that after I have hired the two farmers to do my farms, I ran into internet connection problem and was off for about 10 minutes from the net. Would the farmers be continuing to put their harvests into my stock while my system was down? I know this may be a silly question, but I just want to be sure I have got all my harvests this evening into my stock.

Thanks!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
You get the following for hiring for fish:
Fishing:
  • Hiring a Neighbour or Super Neighbour- You will get large boxes per item instead of regular boxes. Large boxes sell for more coins at market.
  • Hiring a Stranger - You will get large boxes per item for hiring, PLUS an extra regular box per item for hiring a stranger. This option has the most benefits as you get more boxes.
So if the first one you hired was a neighbor you would only see large boxes. And the second one you hired would be a stranger which would give you both large and regular boxes.

Try this. Do not hire them both at the same time. Hire the first one then note how many of each type of box you have after the first one has finished. Then hire the second one and after they have finished check the amounts of each type of box you have.

As for your internet being off it has no effect on what you workers are doing or storing. All of that data is stored on the server and not on your computer. They are not in any way connecting to your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2019, 12:11 AM

Thank you, TAZ!!! I will try hiring them at different time. That may work to have (large) harvests for all my fish.
Old Jul 19 2019, 05:53 PM

Default What fish are where?

Is there a list of which fish are available in the different ponds, lakes, oceans, rivers, etc? If yes, where do I find that list?
Old Jul 19 2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoocraft View Post
Is there a list of which fish are available in the different ponds, lakes, oceans, rivers, etc? If yes, where do I find that list?
Hi lovetoocraft

I moved your post to the thread for Fishing.

Yes, you will find the information in our Game Guide, Chapter 19: Fishing

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 09 2019, 12:45 AM

Can I buy freshwater bait for my farms?? I can't use Farm Cash , but I have coins my gifts arent enough to keep up with the ponds I have.
Old Aug 09 2019, 04:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Kennett View Post
Can I buy freshwater bait for my farms?? I can't use Farm Cash , but I have coins my gifts arent enough to keep up with the ponds I have.
Hi Dan Kennett,

I'm sorry but bait is not something readily available to buy, there is only one way to buy it from another farmer and then you would have to hope you can get it before someone else does. Currently these are the only ways you can get bait:
  • Gifts.
  • Buying Fish Farming Plants to produce it.
  • Working friends facilities that have bait loaded into the Fishing Tackle Shop.
  • Buying it from someone who has the Fish Farming Plant as a Super Facility for the week and has some they can sell or give away. This can be a neighbor, friend or a stranger at the Trade Marketplace.

Tags
bait, fish, fishing, fishing rod, sea coast, turbo boat, waters