Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 12 2019, 03:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfarmbyme View Post
i need cherries and cannot find any cherry trees..I harvested my choke cherries but they are not the right one
Hi myfarmbyme,

I have moved your post to the thread about regular Quests.

Cherry trees are on the gift page, you will need to exchange some gifts for them. They do take 4 days to grow so if you are not able to wait that long or able to irrigate to shorten growth time you might want to try a lifeline and see if you get one that can help with that step.

If you need information on lifelines you will find that in Chapter 28: Quests
Old Jul 14 2019, 06:42 PM

We already have the option to seek products that we need to do our co-op quests. Sometimes other farmers are looking for items that no one is currently working a quest for. In this case, could it be made possible for us to sell products to them that they need? Thanks for your consideration.
Old Jul 14 2019, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
We already have the option to seek products that we need to do our co-op quests. Sometimes other farmers are looking for items that no one is currently working a quest for. In this case, could it be made possible for us to sell products to them that they need? Thanks for your consideration.
Hi dnreynolds,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests to answer you as we can not answer in the Suggestions section.
For co-op quests we have the help notes which they can add to their quest for products that they need and you can sell to them even if you are not working on a quest with that product in it.
For regular quests there are the lifelines of which there is one for trading (buying) items from other players.

So we already have what you are asking for unless I am misunderstanding what5 you are asking for. If so please explain it better in a new post in the Suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2019, 06:57 PM

Now that we all know that the developers can write code so that only the facilities you own will be selected in the Super Facility, why can't they do the same with the quests and coop quests? Those at the top level get very little to keep the interest in the game and even less for those trying to earn farm cash to buy what they can. With all of the restaurants and Taste of ... it is becoming impossible to earn 2 FC in a week. I think it's time to do something about it. They spend so much time on everything else and basically ignore the stuff that will give farmers a bit of a chance to buy some of the new things.
Old Jul 18 2019, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
Now that we all know that the developers can write code so that only the facilities you own will be selected in the Super Facility, why can't they do the same with the quests and coop quests? Those at the top level get very little to keep the interest in the game and even less for those trying to earn farm cash to buy what they can. With all of the restaurants and Taste of ... it is becoming impossible to earn 2 FC in a week. I think it's time to do something about it. They spend so much time on everything else and basically ignore the stuff that will give farmers a bit of a chance to buy some of the new things.
Hi lburns,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2019, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

How do I get a quest to be ready for me at daylight hours. Every time I get a quest to accept it is 3 AM and I am sound asleep. How do I get them to come on like about 7 AM so that I can accept them when I get up? I know it takes 20 hours to get a quest but mine are always given to me at 1-5 in the morning. I am on the West Coast in Washington.
Old Jul 19 2019, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardaj View Post
How do I get a quest to be ready for me at daylight hours. Every time I get a quest to accept it is 3 AM and I am sound asleep. How do I get them to come on like about 7 AM so that I can accept them when I get up? I know it takes 20 hours to get a quest but mine are always given to me at 1-5 in the morning. I am on the West Coast in Washington.
Hi mardaj,
Just don't accept it a 3 AM and accept it when you get up in the morning. There isn't any limit on how long you wait to accept one except that it does have to be 20 hours or more since you opened the last one.
Old Jul 25 2019, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

My PC has just crashed due to hard drive failure, I have installed windows onto a new drive but am having problems with quests and co-ops on my wives account. The completed quests are not showing up at all, I have tried in Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox, both are the same. I have run memcashe to no avail, here is a link to the farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...329&farm_ix=25
Thanks
Old Jul 25 2019, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
My PC has just crashed due to hard drive failure, I have installed windows onto a new drive but am having problems with quests and co-ops on my wives account. The completed quests are not showing up at all, I have tried in Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox, both are the same. I have run memcashe to no avail, here is a link to the farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...329&farm_ix=25
Thanks
Hi Grumpdad,
If you mean the numbers at the bottom are not showing, make sure the browser zoom level when you have her farms open is set to 100%. If you have it set too high or too low then the numbers do not have enough room to show.
Old Jul 26 2019, 03:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grumpdad,
If you mean the numbers at the bottom are not showing, make sure the browser zoom level when you have her farms open is set to 100%. If you have it set too high or too low then the numbers do not have enough room to show.
Spot on as usual, thank you

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline, trading