Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 07 2019, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Bedelia View Post
I apologize for asking you this but I am very frustrated.. I have been having major issues with my fields. It sates that they are ready to harvest when I use the farm town status tool, or go to hire someone to work. Yet, the fields themselves are not ready, and after I hire someone for the fields that it is clearly stating are ready, it comes up with an error that there is nothing to plow/harvest on that farm. (which is correct!) I have tried the slaykey link that someone gave me, but it has done nothing to help with the problem
Someone also stated that I may have double planted, but as I have no idea how that is possible probably not! This has happened three times, and two of those times I lost all my crops because they wasted. Please can someone fix this issue or me?
Hi Amelia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.

I am not sure what Slashkey link they have told you to try. You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The status information does not always update immediately. It will show at the bottom when you open that how long until it updates which can be up to 10 minutes. Only thing you can do to make it update sooner is to close your farms and reopen.

It is possible you have layered your farm accidently. After you have harvested the current crop you see, then try deleting the plots, then restart your farms and go back to see if any are showing again. Repeat this process until you only see the ground cover. Then you can replow and seed.

If you wish you may want to report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 07 2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old Aug 17 2019, 09:27 PM

Default Farms won't take plow or planting.

I am posting this for one of my super neighbors that doesn't remember her password to sign in here. TWO of her farms will not take plowing or planting and keep it Here is ONE of the two farms linik.
Can you help??? Here name is Vicki Fulton on facebook and farmtown.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...3&fb_bmpos=_33
Old Aug 17 2019, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I am posting this for one of my super neighbors that doesn't remember her password to sign in here. TWO of her farms will not take plowing or planting and keep it Here is ONE of the two farms linik.
Can you help??? Here name is (name removed for safety) on facebook and farmtown.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...3&fb_bmpos=_33
Hi MammaKanode,
I moved your post to the subject thread about plowing and planting.
Your super neighbor can when she tries to login ask for a new password as that option is in the login.
We will need to work directly with her to help her get this fixed as we don't see anything like that in the data. Also the link you provided is the generic link and will only take someone to their own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2019, 03:18 PM

Default Unable to harvest crops

My crops are showing that they're ready to be harvested, yet I have tried each avenue possible to harvest and nothing is happening.
Old Aug 20 2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimcox23 View Post
My crops are showing that they're ready to be harvested, yet I have tried each avenue possible to harvest and nothing is happening.

Hi kimcox23

Are they showing as ready on your farms? If so but you cant harvest them, please reload the game by clicking in Play button and check if you can then harvest them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
crop, crop growth times, crops, layers, seeding, stats