Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 21 2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Godfrey,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Fuel. I can only speculate as to where your fuel went. First you have a Gas Station. If you are stocking that with fuel tanks then that could be where your fuel tanks have gone, and depending on how many times you reload your facilities it would use quite a bit. The Gas Station does use fuel tanks which would subtract 300 fuel from that total in storage every one of those tanks that are used.
Also depending on how many times you refill your facilities you use fuel from your fuel on the farm to do so. Ship and train dispatching also uses fuel.
Another possibility is that even though you do sell off your non-ingredients quite often, you do have a lot of the ingredients which could be pushing your storage to the maximum limit. There are 2 ways to notice you have reached that limit. One is that something you have harvested does not go into your storage and the second is if some or all of an item in your storage is suddenly missing. To prevent this you might want to sell off part of the highest amounts of items you have in storage.
I have taken note of all your suggestions, I do not put fuel in my gas station, I sell off non ingredients every day to keep my storage at a reasonable level. None of this would explain why my fuel just disappeared while I was logged off and asleep. I have played this game for years and have never been ripped off like this
Old Mar 21 2017, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
I have taken note of all your suggestions, I do not put fuel in my gas station, I sell off non ingredients every day to keep my storage at a reasonable level. None of this would explain why my fuel just disappeared while I was logged off and asleep. I have played this game for years and have never been ripped off like this
Hi Godfrey,
If the amounts of your other items in your storage (not non-ingredients) get to be a high amount as many of yours are, then that would explain why the fuel tanks have disappeared from your storage. As far as your amounts we do not have any way of checking the amounts you had last night versus what you are seeing today.
If you wish you can contact Support about this as we can not do anything more about it through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2017, 10:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Hired to work, fuel usage issue

I recently noticed something that I'm confused about. I've been hired to work several times and the hiring party allowed me to use THEIR tools & fuel. However, I noticed that I'm using MY fuel until it drops to zero and only then do I use THEIR fuel. When I get back to my own farm, I have absolutely no fuel left. I've literally used THOUSANDS of units of my own fuel when I shouldn't have. Is this normal?? HELP!!
Old Mar 22 2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater1968 View Post
I recently noticed something that I'm confused about. I've been hired to work several times and the hiring party allowed me to use THEIR tools & fuel. However, I noticed that I'm using MY fuel until it drops to zero and only then do I use THEIR fuel. When I get back to my own farm, I have absolutely no fuel left. I've literally used THOUSANDS of units of my own fuel when I shouldn't have. Is this normal?? HELP!!
Hi Tater1968

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

Yes, this is normal and it is the way the developers set the use of fuel.

If you have fuel when you are hired, then you first use your own fuel and if you run out of fuel while working and the farmer allowed it, then you can use their fuel.

This was set that way to allow you to continue working in case you run out of fuel and to allow people with no fuel to use the big tools, which need fuel, while working farms.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:27 AM

why cant i buy the 5x5 combine harvest and plow ex it says its locked
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
why cant i buy the 5x5 combine harvest and plow ex it says its locked
Hi RichieRoo

To be able to purchase the Combine harvest/plow Ex (5x5), you need to have Plower 16x16 and Harvest Ex (5x5)

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Mar 22 2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RichieRoo

To be able to purchase the Combine harvest/plow Ex (5x5), you need to have Plower 16x16 and Harvest Ex (5x5)
ok thankyou
Old Mar 22 2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
ok thankyou
You are very welcome You have the Plower, but you need the Harvester EX 5x5

SUPPORT TEAM

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 22 2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old Mar 27 2017, 07:02 PM

Default Excavator and Decorations

I bought an excavator to clean up a field of decorations (like tiki huts) but whenever I select the excavator they disappear.

How do you use this thing?
Old Mar 27 2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsewall View Post
I bought an excavator to clean up a field of decorations (like tiki huts) but whenever I select the excavator they disappear.

How do you use this thing?
Hi Horsewall

Your excavator is in your storage, so you can get it by opening your yellow tool box and thenc clicking in the excavator icon.

The excavator tool will allow you to sell items by category or type but you cant sell farmcash items.

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, harvesting flowers, harvesting trees, lost fuel, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working