Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 24 2016, 06:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmh1942 View Post
2 of my factories disappeared. I found one in Storage in Items. The 2nd. one, the Syrup Factory is just gone! Any ideas?
Hi pmh,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. I am sorry, but I do not find any Syrup factory in your farm cash purchases. Nor is it showing in your data at all. Are you sure that is one you have purchased?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2016, 02:12 AM

hi for 3 days now my crops on farm 5 and farm 8 haven't being showing for me to harvest i hired a family member to work on my farms and they couldn't see crops on these farms i thought it was to do with their connection but its not i've loaded on them 3 days straight and still can't see my crops
Old Aug 26 2016, 04:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
hi for 3 days now my crops on farm 5 and farm 8 haven't being showing for me to harvest i hired a family member to work on my farms and they couldn't see crops on these farms i thought it was to do with their connection but its not i've loaded on them 3 days straight and still can't see my crops
Hi RichieRoo,
I see sweet potatos on 5 and pineapple on 8. Please try clearing your browser cache. Instructions are in the following thread link if you need them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2016, 04:05 AM

i see them now thank you
Old Sep 02 2016, 10:30 AM

just planted 1300 plus acacia trees on farm 29 and then reloaded after saving and all trees are gone.
Old Sep 02 2016, 11:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post
just planted 1300 plus acacia trees on farm 29 and then reloaded after saving and all trees are gone.
Hi anjovi6,

Are you sure it was farm 29? I see 1324 acacia on farm 25.
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:51 AM

Yes it was 29 and they were the only thing on that farm besides crops and facilities. And they were planted in the upper right corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi anjovi6,

Are you sure it was farm 29? I see 1324 acacia on farm 25.
Old Sep 03 2016, 12:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post
Yes it was 29 and they were the only thing on that farm besides crops and facilities. And they were planted in the upper right corner.
Hi anjovi6,

I'm sorry but i can not help you with a trick to place trees on top of crops. The game was not intended to work that way and as such we can not give you instructions on how to do it or can we say that any trick will work every time. All i can suggest is you try clearing your memcache and perhaps try again and it might work.
Old Sep 03 2016, 02:17 PM

Default Losing Facilities

I bought a new Beauty Shop and the Farm Cash was subtracted from my account, but I have no new Beauty Shop to show for it. Would appreciate you replacing with the 30 Farm Cash or send my my second Beauty Shop.
Thank you!!
Old Sep 03 2016, 02:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
I bought a new Beauty Shop and the Farm Cash was subtracted from my account, but I have no new Beauty Shop to show for it. Would appreciate you replacing with the 30 Farm Cash or send my my second Beauty Shop.
Thank you!!
Hi BReiman,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. I see a Beauty Salon on your farms , but if you mean you purchased it today there is no record you bought it so the purchase did not complete. The only purchases you have for today are for Indoor Playground Supplies and Appliance Service Center.
You can always check any farm cash transaction to see if it went through by going to the Account tab above your farm and then clicking on Farm Cash Log. That will show you everything you have done with farm cash.

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees