Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 12 2019, 09:49 AM

No, I do not have to refuel very often but when I left the other night, I had tons of fuel and when I signed on the next morning, there was 0 fuel. My tools didn't use themselves in the middle of the night. I was only gone for 5 hours and the fuel disappeared. This happened twice in one day to a friend who plays the game also. I have played this game for 11 years or I started playing when it first came out and this has never happened I have every tool that uses fuel and I know how much I have at all times! Thank you
Old Dec 12 2019, 10:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazze View Post
No, I do not have to refuel very often but when I left the other night, I had tons of fuel and when I signed on the next morning, there was 0 fuel. My tools didn't use themselves in the middle of the night. I was only gone for 5 hours and the fuel disappeared. This happened twice in one day to a friend who plays the game also. I have played this game for 11 years or I started playing when it first came out and this has never happened I have every tool that uses fuel and I know how much I have at all times! Thank you
Hi Blazze,

Could your Super Neighbours have used it? If it's not possible for them to have used it all, the only other thing I can offer you is that you go to support with this and see what they say. You'll need to let them know roughly how much fuel you had before you lost it.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload, that's it done. If there were any strange things happening with your data that could have caused a problem, that should clear them out.

Your friends will either have to post themselves in the forum so we can take a look at what happening in their data or they will need to contact support.

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 12 2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old Dec 14 2019, 09:32 AM

I have a bunch(almost 2 billion fuel tanks) of fuel, but when i go to load it at the fuel station it don't show up?
Old Dec 14 2019, 10:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogger85 View Post
I have a bunch(almost 2 billion fuel tanks) of fuel, but when i go to load it at the fuel station it don't show up?
Hi frogger84,

I'm sorry no-one was available to answer you earlier. I see you have refueled now. If you have a problem next time you need to refuel, reload the game and try again.

If you need to post here again about it please be double check the amount of fuel tanks you have as it's not possible to have the amount you stated in your post as the game will not store that quantity of any single item.
Old Dec 24 2019, 09:18 PM

Default forklift question

this might have been asked before, but there a LOT of threads to dig through...

i have the green forklift (for now). it works, but adding facility outputs to storage - one facility at a time - is getting time-consuming (i have just over 200 active regular facilities)... can the 'upgraded' forklift - i think it's purple? - be configured so it won't render a facility 'inactive' if it has nothing 'pending'?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 24 2019, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
this might have been asked before, but there a LOT of threads to dig through...

i have the green forklift (for now). it works, but adding facility outputs to storage - one facility at a time - is getting time-consuming (i have just over 200 active regular facilities)... can the 'upgraded' forklift - i think it's purple? - be configured so it won't render a facility 'inactive' if it has nothing 'pending'?
Hi supertrucker,
No it can't. The only way to keep facilities from being excluded (inactive if nothing is pending) is to set the filter in the facility manager to All facilities instead of Active facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2019, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

I am confused as why I was able to have millions of fuel and now when doing so the amount is only 6 figures. I read I should get rid of some of the items in storage. I did that but there was no difference. I could not get the millions of fuel. Why is this happening?
Old Dec 25 2019, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPNana View Post
I am confused as why I was able to have millions of fuel and now when doing so the amount is only 6 figures. I read I should get rid of some of the items in storage. I did that but there was no difference. I could not get the millions of fuel. Why is this happening?
Hi HPNana,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

The amount of fuel required has gone up with the addition of more facilities. One thing to make sure is if you have the Gas Station that you are not stocking it with fuel tanks as that does use up a lot of them.

If you are doing a lot of hired out work that can also use your fuel if the employer hasn't allowed you to use their fuel first. That would cause you to have to refuel sooner which means you haven't had time to produce as many fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2019, 01:27 PM

Default Receiving gifts

Hello Guys!

I just received from a friend the Orange Manure spreader. I have the Red one. And i know that the Orange Manure Spreader should give more trees, flowers and crops... But it seems not working. What did I or my friend have done wrong? My orange manure spreader is actually on farm #19.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to All!!
Old Dec 26 2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleolap77 View Post
Hello Guys!

I just received from a friend the Orange Manure spreader. I have the Red one. And i know that the Orange Manure Spreader should give more trees, flowers and crops... But it seems not working. What did I or my friend have done wrong? My orange manure spreader is actually on farm #19.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to All!!
Hi cleolap77

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The Red Manure Spreader only fertilizes crops. When you get the Orange Manure Spreader then it fertilezes crops, trees and flowers if they are still growing, and when you harvest/chop them you will receive 2 boxes instead of 1. The farm will remain fertilized for 72 hours.

You have to place your Orange Spreader in your storage. Then when opening the Yellow Tool Box, you will only see that tool as the orange manure spreader also does the job of the red one.

You have full information in our Game Guide in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post5153282

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, harvesting flowers, harvesting trees, lost fuel, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working