Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2015, 09:21 AM

I haven't had as much trouble farming as some (I think I have a modest sized farm, so that helps). I did have the slowness that most experienced, but that cleared up pretty quickly for me.

But today!! It was like my farm went HD! I like the way quest menu and facilities menu look. They seem more vivid and clear. And farming was even better - harvesting, plowing and planting were just as smooth as silk.
Old Nov 11 2015, 10:37 AM

Not complaining...just informing

For the last week my farms were loading lightning fast...today, however, after memcache and restarting it is back to loading slower again.
Old Nov 11 2015, 11:23 AM

Working trees on my farm is now so so quick, best its ever been, thank you. When I Harvest/seed on a neighbours farm its fairly quick too but still have problems doing anything with my combine on my own farms, always a lag when I drag the field to move the tools, may be something to do with the progress bars which I dont get when working friends farms, but was working a bit better last week but today very slow going.
Old Nov 11 2015, 12:03 PM

Just an update from my end... I didn't have too many issues before the fix of last night except for the hidden items appearing and disappearing... After the fix, it is running smoothly, love the new font displays, the text are clear & bright, very pleasant to the eye... there is still a slight, but I mean slight issue with hidden items appearing & disappearing, really slight, almost unnoticeable... Overall it's a great fix... Thank you Raul & Devs for all your hard work and let's not forget the Mods for being so patient and helpful in answering all our concerns... Kudos to all...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Nov 11 2015, 12:30 PM

Default Best farming day ever!!!

Well that mess was certainly worth it. Everything was so much faster and smoother today. Saved me so much time. Also, I used to have H/P/S issues under my clouds (which I use to hide non-decorative factories and facilities) and they are now gone too. Needless to say I am very happy. Amazing job devs - really appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Old Nov 11 2015, 12:45 PM
Account Not Linked

One thing one of my farm titles disappeared. No biggie except it is my farm Stoneface gave me the name in Japanese. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I CALLED IT
Old Nov 11 2015, 01:04 PM

Sounds like we are ready for the new release
Old Nov 11 2015, 01:59 PM

Thanks for all your hard work Raul & Company! Anytime you want to have me test another build before bringing it online for everyone, I'll be glad to be one of your guinea pigs again. Rotten timing on Facebook's part with the glitch for the posting lists, but then y'all have no control over that.

*and yes, an Upstate New Yorker just said "y'all!" I guess it shows I really should have moved to Virginia.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 11 2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Sounds like we are ready for the new release
I would agree if it were not for Facebook changing something that broke the post link in the My Requests tab. It would be nice to have new stuff, but I think they should get a work around in place first.

Plus they've been really, really busy working around the Flash update. So maybe they haven't been able to work on the coding of anything new.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 11 2015, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I would agree if it were not for Facebook changing something that broke the post link in the My Requests tab. It would be nice to have new stuff, but I think they should get a work around in place first.

Plus they've been really, really busy working around the Flash update. So maybe they haven't been able to work on the coding of anything new.
I agree, they have been doing a wonderful job trying to work out all the kinks in the game. I haven't had any problems, and I'm grateful for that but I sympathize with those of you who have had issues. I would be pulling my hair out if I had them. The other thing is I appreciate all that the developers do. It was good of them, in the middle of all this mess, to make a few needy players happy by putting out the old and then even new Thanksgiving decorations. When ever they put a New Release is fine with me.
Closed Thread