Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
would rather they b used for crops...i already have over 4bil coins!!
Yeah but it is nice when you have saved a few hundred thousand bushels of Acorn and you go and spend all you coin to buy the next farm, you go cash it all in and you got 3 or 4 bill coin back that you spent on the next farm. I very seldom cash in anymore, go a month or two sometimes 3. I just live of the money I get from my service facilities. It is like just living of your interest from your billions....
But seriously I don't want a use for Acorn Squash. Best money maker we. People go nuts wanting to harvest if for you.
Old Feb 08 2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
Note to Developers:

I don't know if this is even possible, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

We have so many farms now that it is hard to remember exactly what is on each farm without keeping loads of lists. When we hire someone to work on our farms, we get a list of the farm names to click for them to work. Is it at all possible to have thumbnails of the farms appear instead of the farm names. I believe if we could see thumbnails, we would be able to remember what is where without having to have little pieces of paper laying all over

Just a thought
I mentioned it before but I would like to some sort of indicator that someone is on the field and working. I have hired people to work all 13 and then have to go to all 13 trying to find them. If there was a simple little red dot for each person that is on the field on the farm selector tool.
I have people show on my that I didn't hire and I guess just follow links from here to the farm.
Old Feb 09 2012, 12:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I mentioned it before but I would like to some sort of indicator that someone is on the field and working. I have hired people to work all 13 and then have to go to all 13 trying to find them. If there was a simple little red dot for each person that is on the field on the farm selector tool.
I have people show on my that I didn't hire and I guess just follow links from here to the farm.
if you hire from the market people will click on your avatar and follow you to your farm...........i hate that............they jump up and down and holler "let me plow" some get rather rude........but it's all part of the game

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 09 2012, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yeah but it is nice when you have saved a few hundred thousand bushels of Acorn and you go and spend all you coin to buy the next farm, you go cash it all in and you got 3 or 4 bill coin back that you spent on the next farm. I very seldom cash in anymore, go a month or two sometimes 3. I just live of the money I get from my service facilities. It is like just living of your interest from your billions....
But seriously I don't want a use for Acorn Squash. Best money maker we. People go nuts wanting to harvest if for you.
I agree - my workers make just over 14,000 coins from a 25 square plot of Acorn and its really nice selling a huge lump of it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 09 2012, 08:54 AM

mmmmmmmmmm...isnt it about time to close this thread?,,,
Old Feb 10 2012, 05:11 AM

Yes it would be nice to close this thread and see MORE goodies that Devs have been working on ready for release. (hint hint hint)

Hoping soon the Devs will do something with those blasted pop-ups! Annoying, very annoying that I've cutback on how much farming I've been doing on my farms and working on farmers that are working their facilities and referring clients. Please let the next release deal with those crazy pop-ups.
Old Feb 10 2012, 08:39 AM

I think its time to take the Mayor and Tom hostage...so the Devs will give us some more goodies..

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Feb 10 2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
I think its time to take the Mayor and Tom hostage...so the Devs will give us some more goodies..
Yes someone do that and hold them until they give us the goods - especially stopping those pop ups! Its OK until you have posted the ones you want to share but then its just annoying after that - would be great to be able to turn them off!

Old Feb 10 2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Agreed.... we could - and should - get used to some kind of an update, a release, an enhancement MUCH more regularly.

Every other week would be good for some little things, some big. In the meantime, most are "content" with the Quests. They are fun, and I assume the method of completing them will widen, and the rewards will increase..... perhaps to special items, perhaps to Farm Ca$h, perhaps to both.

waiting........ waiting.... tonight is the end of the week.... great nite to release something. .... waiting.... waiting......

Old Feb 10 2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Agreed.... we could - and should - get used to some kind of an update, a release, an enhancement MUCH more regularly.

Every other week would be good for some little things, some big. In the meantime, most are "content" with the Quests. They are fun, and I assume the method of completing them will widen, and the rewards will increase..... perhaps to special items, perhaps to Farm Ca$h, perhaps to both.

waiting........ waiting.... tonight is the end of the week.... great nite to release something. .... waiting.... waiting......

Oh we will get a lovely update first thing Monday - Im having my carpel tunnel surgery Monday : (

Closed Thread