Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 21 2018, 09:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I had thought about that but as I said this was SEVERAL HOURS later and I thought the re-hire was limited to 10 minutes or so
Hi leighwj1960,

For the most part that would be correct but there are some scenarios where you could get it later on. I'm sorry but we can not tell which those would be. You would just need to go back and check if there was any more work to be done.
Old Sep 21 2018, 10:43 AM

Hello-Is the auto rehire feature not working? A friend of mine got kicked out of my farms yesterday and when she reloaded her farms immediately, she did not get the auto-rehire pop up window and I had to rehire her in the Inn. It's not that big of a deal because she has been working for me for about 8 months straight, but it would be a hassle if that happened to me on a strangers farm.
Old Sep 21 2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
Hello-Is the auto rehire feature not working? A friend of mine got kicked out of my farms yesterday and when she reloaded her farms immediately, she did not get the auto-rehire pop up window and I had to rehire her in the Inn. It's not that big of a deal because she has been working for me for about 8 months straight, but it would be a hassle if that happened to me on a strangers farm.
Hi Autumn06,

Not that we are aware of. Have her clear memcache and see if that helps. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

If it keeps on happening to her, have her report it to support.
Old Sep 21 2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue.s1@cox.net View Post
There are people who hire when there is nothing on their farms to do, we need to find a way to stop this. Any suggestions?
there should be a way to block the person while your at the farm not just off the avatar or in chat thats my suggestion
Old Sep 21 2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTLAWED View Post
there should be a way to block the person while your at the farm not just off the avatar or in chat thats my suggestion
Hi OUTLAWED,

If you have an idea for the game or want to make a suggestion for it, you need to post it in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Sep 22 2018, 11:06 AM

Screenshot_2018-09-22 (1) Farm Town on Facebook.jpg[ATTACH]
[/ATTACH]again i cant see fields that need harvested im not getting anywhere with support

Screenshot_2018-09-22 (1) Farm Town on Facebook(1).jpg iv nothing on hide either

plus reloading loses the farm im suppose to be working on

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 22 2018 at 11:12 AM.
Old Sep 22 2018, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Attachment 23722[ATTACH]
[/ATTACH]again i cant see fields that need harvested im not getting anywhere with support

Attachment 23726 iv nothing on hide either

plus reloading loses the farm im suppose to be working on
Hi Outlawed,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring.
Have you tried dropping the tool (click on green man) to see if the crops are actiually ready? If they do show ready try refreshing the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2018, 11:29 AM

tried that had eye open tried hiding it tried hiding other stuff in the hope unhiding brings it up tried leaving farm and giong back then only option left after refreshing farms is reload and farm im hired on is lost last message i got ooff support is they couldnt see screenshots then sent them to addy he gave and got nothing since
Old Sep 22 2018, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
tried that had eye open tried hiding it tried hiding other stuff in the hope unhiding brings it up tried leaving farm and giong back then only option left after refreshing farms is reload and farm im hired on is lost last message i got ooff support is they couldnt see screenshots then sent them to addy he gave and got nothing since
Hi Outlawed,
Support will not see what you are seeing by going to the address.

There are only 2 things that would not show the crop when you have the tool in hand. Either the crop is not ready or you arrived at the farm just as it became ready.
Did you try dropping the tool to see the crops and see if they were ready?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2018, 12:05 PM

they gave me an adress to send the screen shots to because they couldnt see it why would they not see it wen sent to new address ? iv dropped the multi harvester even tried with normal harvester, it dont matter wether its green man clicked or the eyes opened theres no fields on that farm that i can see but they got to be there leaving farms asks are you sure theres still the fields to do

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, hiring issues, lost bonus, lost pay, market, marketplace, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired, use my fuel