Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2014, 07:30 AM

Thanks for the improvements in the Farm Stats tool! Much appreciated and I've used it already.

The multi-planters - I caved and bought all 3 today but they didn't do what I thought they might. I needed to plant a bunch of walnut trees so I exchanged a bunch of my gifts for walnut trees and went to my farm to plant them. But I couldn't find a way to use the multi-planter on gifts? Also couldn't put the walnut trees in storage so I could multi-plant them from there because we can't do that from the gift thing. Am I missing something? If not, can the multi-planters be made to work with the gift box as well? That's when I use it the most.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 18 2014, 07:33 AM

Using the multi planter was really quick and easy for planting Oak trees (using 4 tabs to plant them closer together).

thanks devs
Old Jun 18 2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
Are we Maxed out at level 525, haven't had a level increase since March. Also the only factory I see is a FC, what about one for coins, is it coming or do we have to wait another month there also?
Thanks to Raul and the Dev Team, you are doing a great job for a bunch of whinning folks. I was the first one to ask about the levels and facilities on this release and it was answered very promptly. Thank you.

Please folks, these guys to a fantastic job and remember, this is the best game going for most of us. Suck it up and relax and enjoy the game.
Old Jun 18 2014, 07:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thanks for the improvements in the Farm Stats tool! Much appreciated and I've used it already.

The multi-planters - I caved and bought all 3 today but they didn't do what I thought they might. I needed to plant a bunch of walnut trees so I exchanged a bunch of my gifts for walnut trees and went to my farm to plant them. But I couldn't find a way to use the multi-planter on gifts? Also couldn't put the walnut trees in storage so I could multi-plant them from there because we can't do that from the gift thing. Am I missing something? If not, can the multi-planters be made to work with the gift box as well? That's when I use it the most.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.
The Multi Planter doesn't work with gifts, they just made it to work with the trees/flowers in storage in this release. You could make a suggestion in the suggestion section that they either make it work with the trees/flowers in the gift box or make it so that the trees/flowers can be moved from the gift box to storage at one time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 18 2014, 07:55 AM

Awesome update...Thank you
Old Jun 18 2014, 08:02 AM

Thank you so much for this awesome update.

The improvements to the way the game works are just as important as the new items, farms and levels.

I love the Quest Farm feature and with the addition of the Farm Stats improvements it will be perfect.

With all the new multi tools available to do everything for you, it makes farming so easy. I am happy to be one of the original players who had 34 levels, one farm and had to plow, harvest and plant, separately, one plot at a time. Having seen all the changes take place I know how fortunate we are to have all of these. I can't imagine all the work it must take to make it all work.

I always love the new facilities and levels. Not sure what I will do with the new farm but I always purchase whatever I have enough coins for.

I have been farming 5 years this month and rarely miss a day.

Keep up the good work
Old Jun 18 2014, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

I know you can't please all of the people , all of the time but people, when are you going to grow up, stop complaining and realize that this is the best game out there. If there is a problem, they fix it ASAP, unlike several other games I could name. They do the best job they can possibly do and we have a great team. I for one want to thank each and every one of them for all they do. Keep up the good work!! Thank you, thank you!!
Old Jun 18 2014, 09:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy New release not very exciting

This is a sad release.
No coin facilities for a couple of weeks.
We need more ways to make coins….not more farms
The farms we have are a full time JOB…LOL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 18 2014, 09:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Using the multi planter was really quick and easy for planting Oak trees (using 4 tabs to plant them closer together).

thanks devs
i like mine too stoney, worth the money for sure
Old Jun 18 2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krkrumpe View Post
I know you can't please all of the people , all of the time but people, when are you going to grow up, stop complaining and realize that this is the best game out there. If there is a problem, they fix it ASAP, unlike several other games I could name. They do the best job they can possibly do and we have a great team. I for one want to thank each and every one of them for all they do. Keep up the good work!! Thank you, thank you!!
I wish there was a "like" button to click on
Closed Thread