Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 19 2021, 10:17 PM

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.
Old Jan 19 2021, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.
Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 11:36 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.
Thanks! I bet you guys (mods) are just as anxious for the game to be back to normal as the players! Have a good evening!
Old Jan 20 2021, 12:30 PM

USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.
Old Jan 20 2021, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.
Hi Uma,
Some of the newer graphics and any animated ones have not been added to the game yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 01:26 PM

i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?
Old Jan 20 2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 View Post
i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?
Hi wolfman

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Those tools are on your farms, you have to put them into storage, so you can use them from your tool box or add them to your shortcuts.
Old Jan 21 2021, 10:01 AM

My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!
Old Jan 21 2021, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!
Hi Lyndalu,
Your previous post concerning this was moved to the Game Migration thread and answered in this post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=757

All of the graphics have not been added yet and that is why your flags are not showing currently. When they get all the animation and graphics added later then those will show.
Old Jan 21 2021, 05:08 PM

Red face

To the person that was looking for "trash bins" in the store and asking if they could be added...They have a variety of them already. Just search "trash" in the store. See attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FTTRASHBIN.jpg (20.1 KB, 3 views)

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing