Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 16 2021, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis.darlene@yahoo.com View Post
Since the change from Adobe to the new FT I am missing 2 water mills one on F1 and one on F2. All animals on the farm grounds on all 43 farms are missing. I have searched the storage for items and they are not there. I did not sell my mills. I checked to see if they were hidden, they were not. I reloaded the game several times, cleared my farm cache and they still do not appear. 100000197948999
I do not know where to post on this thread, I hope someone sees this.
01/16/2021 7:52 PM CST USA 100000197948999
Hi Dennis.darlene,
The lose animals have not been added in yet. As far as the watermills they are showing in your account data, so they will probably show up by the time the facility manager is added. If they don't then please post back here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 10:41 AM

Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place
Old Jan 17 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George.S View Post
Interesting... I was wondering if missing mills is a thing. OK, it's just a mill... but I too am missing one, from my original farm (currently in position 1). The mill on the farm in position 0 is still there, and I have at least one neighbor who is also missing a mill. Just FYI. Maybe they are the pre-facilities days mills?

Idunno, and don't much care, actually. It would be groovy if we could store gifts or run facilities before I run out of bait... but whatever. I'm partyin' like it's 2009, lol.
Actually, I'm relieved my farms still exist; full stop. I've got mighty used to the place
Hi George,
Yes it seems that some are missing the watermill. This should be fixed after we get the facilities back working. If it isn't then please post back here after the facilities are activated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2021, 12:48 PM

User ID: 100000691604893

I am missing all my mugo, smoke branches, holly and snake chop stuff on 2 farms. All of it. Please, will you help get them back for me? Am I not to use thee FT memcache thing anymore?
Old Jan 18 2021, 01:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
User ID: 100000691604893

I am missing all my mugo, smoke branches, holly and snake chop stuff on 2 farms. All of it. Please, will you help get them back for me? Am I not to use thee FT memcache thing anymore?
Hi vickikcpa,

Which farms are they missing from? Please let us know the name of those farms. I did find loads of them on your farm called 34 Flowers. Click on the grid top left of your game screen and see if your farm order is correct or showing up in the wrong places.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 18 2021, 01:44 PM

had chopping on 30 and 31. did find some on 34 - I have moved farms around - would that cause the issue? tysm.
Old Jan 18 2021, 01:45 PM

I have them on farm 30 1nd 34 - I did see what you mentioned on farm 34. I have moved my farms around - would that cause this issue?
Old Jan 18 2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:

had chopping on 30 and 31. did find some on 34 - I have moved farms around - would that cause the issue? tysm.
Quote:
I have them on farm 30 1nd 34 - I did see what you mentioned on farm 34. I have moved my farms around - would that cause this issue?
Hi vickikcpa

Your farms 30 and 31 only have flowers and facilities, but their names say you have chop. Maybe you didnt change your farms name? same as farm 34 says only Flowers but you also have chop items on it.

Please remember that we cant change our farms names yet in the new version.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find Support emails please read the following information:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 18 2021, 04:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lol, was going to post that the animal barns on my farm #1 appeared to be broken as no notification of the products showed going to storage, but after I reloaded the game and checked storage (had written down the totals in there first) am happy to say all the products made it to storage... was going to delete this but it may help any others who find the same thing happening on their farms.. I have noticed that on some farms the animal barns continue to show as ready to harvest after its been done yet on other farms, that changes to the time til they will be ready, now to do the other 42 farms and collect all the animal products for the day, Fishing, harvesting plow and planting is super fast... I may never visit the job market again, lol

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 18 2021 at 04:58 PM.
Old Jan 18 2021, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OMG, tried planting MUSHROOMS... what a mess... some fields showed as planted, others didn't so I planted those... then found after reloading that the farm had harvested fields... decided to delete all and it took ages... had to refresh the farm multiple times... will be giving MUSHROOMS a wide berth for a while...

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing