Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 06 2024, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire64 View Post
i went to farm, the combine harvest-plow ex 11x11 or ex 12x12 are not in storage nor on my tool list
Hi Vampire,
Please contact Support about this then. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2024, 04:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Taste of Vietnam lost

I got a message saying there were 2 of the same facilities on my farm 15.56 User No. 1735312395. I deleted only 1 of those facilities (Taste of Vietnam) and when I refreshed the farm Ihad neither one of these facilities. BTW, I had bought only one facility to begin with. Please restore facility. Also, I have two FT farms, 1 under em5148, Password ( ) and the other under weedywazzbag123m Pasword ( ) which I was given when the original owner died. Now it won't let me use my em password. Please restore that also. Thanks for you help.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 13 2024 at 04:12 PM. Reason: passwords deleted for safety
Old Mar 13 2024, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedywazzbag123 View Post
I got a message saying there were 2 of the same facilities on my farm 15.56 User No. 1735312395. I deleted only 1 of those facilities (Taste of Vietnam) and when I refreshed the farm Ihad neither one of these facilities. BTW, I had bought only one facility to begin with. Please restore facility. Also, I have two FT farms, 1 under em5148, Password ( ) and the other under weedywazzbag123m Pasword ( ) which I was given when the original owner died. Now it won't let me use my em password. Please restore that also. Thanks for you help.
Hi weedywazzbag123

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I also deleted your passwords for safety, please do not post them in an open forum.

About your Taste of Vietnam, both of them are showing as missing in your data. We do not do refunds through the forums so you have to contact Support team about this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

About your em5148 forum account, when you enter a wrong username or password you get a message asking you to Click here and follow the instructions.

Please do that and if you cant change the password, then add that problem to your ticket to Support.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing