Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Jul 22 2009, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked
Arrow FACEBOOK Neighbors Requests

How do I make a neighbour request? Please read this entire post before posting!

Hi, I'm looking for neighbours for Farm Town on Facebook.
Here is my Facebook profile address:

To find your Facebook profile/timeline address, log into Facebook and click on your own name located on the blue bar at the very top of the page. Copy the link that appears in your address bar.

Include that link in your post here in this thread when making a neighbour request.

IF you wish you can also include a little information on the kind of FT player you are AND include your farm link in your post so others can visit your farms. For example you could add to your post so that it looks something like like this. . .

Hi, I'm looking for neighbours for Farm Town on Facebook.
Here is my Facebook profile address:

I am a daily player that regularly sends gifts. I have 3 farms and i like to participate in the quests. I am looking for neighbours who like to do the same. Here is my farm link if you would like to visit.
Instructions on how to get your farm link are in the following post >>

- for security reasons, do not include your email address
- do not post more than once in this thread
- do not post neighbor requests for your friends as they need to do this themselves
- do not ask for neighbours for any game besides Farm Town

- If you are asking for them to send a message with the friend request, be sure you have allowed Messages for public to allow them to send those messages

- Be sure you have allowed Friend Requests for public to allow them to send you a request

- Please do not post replys to posts you see here. Instead send them a Private Message or message them in Facebook.

If you don't need neighbours any more, please use the button, and then click on "Delete" to remove your message.

Requests over 60 days or any post that does not comply with any of the above information will be edited or deleted at the discretion of the forum moderators.

If your post has been deleted due to age or fulfillment, you may, of course, repost a new neighbour request.

Happy farming to everyone!

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Oct 27 2017 at 09:41 AM. Reason: updating
Old Jan 24 2018, 06:07 PM
Default Looking for neighbors

Looking for neighbors. Am just starting, but am very active on games that I do play.

Old Jan 24 2018, 06:10 PM
Default Need Super-neighbour(s)

Life has thrown some curves, and I'm in need of a bit of a break from farming.

32 farms, many layered x9, lots of fishing, trees, flowers. All huge extent tools. A good opportunity for someone to move up the levels very quickly.

I'm not picky...plant whatever you want, harvest at leisure. Would just prefer crops not go to waste too much.

Anyone? Thanks very much!

Old Jan 25 2018, 11:36 AM

Looking for active neighbors. Daily player. Just came back to the game after many years. I have 12 farms and growing!

Old Jan 26 2018, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked
Default Need Neighbours

Hi guys,

I've just recently returned to playing FT after about a year off due to big upheavals in my personal life. As I expected I lost nearly all of my neighbours so I am looking for some new neighbours who are active daily and help whenever they can. I have 24 farms so have put alot of time into my game and am so happy to be able to play again! I play daily, gift daily and help whenever I see help posted!

Old Jan 26 2018, 09:51 PM

Recently started playing FT after a very long absence due to personal life issues. Of the hundreds of neighbors I had, only 12 are still playing and only 2 of those play regularly.

Please send a pm & mention FT. Thank you.

My farm: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8881&farm_ix=0
GiGi's Front Porch
Old Jan 27 2018, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked
Default Farmtown neighbor

I enjoy a little farmtown fun pretty much every day. It's been a few years and my old neighbors are all farmtown deceased.

Old Jan 29 2018, 06:19 PM
Account Not Linked
Default New farmer

Hi everyone,

I really need some neighbours. I only started today so only on level 8, but I will be playing and gifting daily and helping out wherever I can

Old Jan 30 2018, 10:28 PM

need friends
Old Feb 01 2018, 05:12 PM

Looking for high level players to work facilities and ships. Im at lvl 900 with 95000 diversification rank. Message with friend request stating you'd like to be farm town neighbors. Thanks

facebook neighbors, friends, need neighbours, need new friends, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour request