Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 30 2014, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice813 View Post
I have looked everywhere and can not find out how many animals I can store in buildings. What is the farm building capacity ?
180 animals in each building is the limit and you can only have 1 usable shed on a farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2014, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have looked everywhere and can not find out how many animals I can store in buildings. What is the farm building capacity ?
You can store up to 180 of each type of animal in a regular building and 360 of each in a super building. So for the dairy barn you can store 180 cows, 180 goats, and 180 Holstien cows.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2014, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
which is correct - one says 180 per building - the other says 180 of each animal ?????
It is 180 of each in the regular sheds and 360 each in the super building.

A usable building is a building that you can use, if you have 2 dairy sheds on 1 farm then 1 is usable and 1 is decoration.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2014, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
which is correct - one says 180 per building - the other says 180 of each animal ?????
It is 180 of each animal that will go in a particular shed. By 1 usuable shed he is saying you cannot put more than 1 of each type of shed per farm. For example only 1 dairy, 1 chicken coop, 1 wool shed, 1 rabbit hutch and 1 pigsty on a farm. If you put a second one of those on the same farm it will only be a decoration.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2014, 04:53 PM

Default Animal Harvesting

Is it possible to isolate one set of animal sheds on the same farm from the 'harvest all' button in the facility manager?

I want to keep one set always for use in Quests, but that means that I have to manually harvest all the other sheds as far as I can see. Is this correct?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Old Feb 13 2014, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Is it possible to isolate one set of animal sheds on the same farm from the 'harvest all' button in the facility manager?

I want to keep one set always for use in Quests, but that means that I have to manually harvest all the other sheds as far as I can see. Is this correct?

Sorry there isn't, the Harvest All button harvests all of that animal shed on all farms, there isn't any way to stop it from harvesting a single shed. Below is from the game guide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T
The animal harvesting tools are used to harvest ALL the animal sheds (providing you have all the tools needed) using the 'Harvest ALL' button in the facility manager

What are the tools needed?

There are 4 tools :-

- Milking Station - Harvests ALL dairy sheds in ALL farms.

- Shearing and Cutting set - Harvests ALL wool sheds, rabbit hutches and stables in ALL farms.

- Egg Collector - Harvests ALL chicken coops in ALL farms

- Manure Collector - Harvests ALL pigsties on ALL farms

Old Feb 13 2014, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Sounds like a good suggestion for the Suggestion section. I have wanted to be able to do that too.

Tags
animals, cows, feathers, geese, heavy wool llama, heavy wool sheep, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn, llama, lost animals, peacock, pig, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, turkey