No, I can't do that either
Old Dec 24 2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linn A View Post
Hello Taz D
No, I can't do that either

Hi Linn A

Taz is not available at this moment.

After checking your data, we saw you only have 1 farm. You need at least 2 farms to be able to store animals, so if you click on one animal you will receive a message telling you that you need more than one farm........

Remember that we have an open thread to look for neighbors and for you to post your request.

This is the link to that thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 24 2017 at 01:09 PM.
Old Jan 09 2018, 01:01 PM

Default Pigs

It has been 6 years since I was here last and slowly trying to find things. I have an empty pigsty but can't find where I can buy pigs to stock it. I looked in the animal section but no pigs are listed.

Are pigs now obsolete?
Old Jan 09 2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
It has been 6 years since I was here last and slowly trying to find things. I have an empty pigsty but can't find where I can buy pigs to stock it. I looked in the animal section but no pigs are listed.

Are pigs now obsolete?
Hi WingmanFarm

Welcome back to the game

I moved your post to the thread about Animals

Pigs are giftable animals. Your friends can send them to you or you can exchange your gifts for pigs.

This is the link to our game guide if you want to check it as many things has changed and others had been added:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 01 2018, 09:18 AM

Hi ya'all,
I bought 2 super wool sheds, and bought more sheep and llamas to fill them and the rest of the wool sheds I have. Problem is they keep reappearing on the farms I bought them on and is slowing down the load time for me. I have been putting them in storage and the storage count is going up. But when I go back to the farm they are back and I have to do the same thing all over again. It is driving me nuts LOL Thanks for any help you can give.
KimB
Here is a link to one of the farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8968&farm_ix=8

also on farms 10, 22, 24,25

Last edited by kimbee2; Feb 01 2018 at 09:23 AM.
Old Feb 01 2018, 10:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
Hi ya'all,
I bought 2 super wool sheds, and bought more sheep and llamas to fill them and the rest of the wool sheds I have. Problem is they keep reappearing on the farms I bought them on and is slowing down the load time for me. I have been putting them in storage and the storage count is going up. But when I go back to the farm they are back and I have to do the same thing all over again. It is driving me nuts LOL Thanks for any help you can give.
KimB
Here is a link to one of the farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8968&farm_ix=8

also on farms 10, 22, 24,25
Hi kimbee2,

This tends to happen when you buy a lot of animals in one go. The game can't load them as fast as you can buy them, so when you refresh the farm, the ones that hadn't finished loading will appear. All you can do is keep reloading that farm and storing the animals until they are all gone. I'm sorry but this is not something we can do for you, you have to store them yourself.
Old Feb 04 2018, 04:54 AM

I was buying harvesting animals this morning and last night. This morning I notices sheep registering at only 1x instead of 11x. I looked at so point bar and noticed it hadn't advanced please check purchases & points the just do not match.
Old Feb 04 2018, 12:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I was buying harvesting animals this morning and last night. This morning I notices sheep registering at only 1x instead of 11x. I looked at so point bar and noticed it hadn't advanced please check purchases & points the just do not match.
Hi littlesallysanctus,
I am sorry but we do not have a way to check each of your purchases. However at the level you are at the point bar is not going to move very fast because you need a lot more XP to get to the next level.
Since you are at such a high level and amount of XP then your XP counter is truncated. The only way you can see the last number is to hover over the number with your mouse pointer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2018, 10:05 PM

Unhappy Sheep Running Loose

I have about 7-8 sheep outside of the wool shed that don't move and I cannot left click on them to select from a menu. They have been this way for months. Any fixes for this?
Old Mar 07 2018, 10:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullijwiii View Post
I have about 7-8 sheep outside of the wool shed that don't move and I cannot left click on them to select from a menu. They have been this way for months. Any fixes for this?
Hi sullijwiii,
I moved your post to the subject thread about animals.
Go to your preferences and uncheck freeze animals. Then refresh the farm. That should allow them to move away from anything that is preventing you from highlighting and clicking on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
animals, cows, feathers, geese, heavy wool llama, heavy wool sheep, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn, llama, lost animals, peacock, pig, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, turkey