Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 24 2011, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce.pendleton View Post
Can I buy Farm Cash Items on Farm Town using my FACE BOOK CREDITS? If so, how do I do this? I would like to know before I spend to get FB credits I may not be able to use without charging something else to my credit card.
If you go to the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm or click on the bank in the Map on the tool bar it will take you to the page to buy Farm Cash. You choose how much FC you want just like before, accept the Terms of Service and click on Buy with credits (Facebook credits). The next box will give you the sources of payment you can use. Choose how you are paying and continue. This way you only buy the amount of credits needed for the amount of farm cash you want.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2011, 03:52 PM

Default thx Taz

Thank you Taz. I will try that - Joyce
Old Jul 26 2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again
I take it that isnt available anymore?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3214&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 26 2011, 06:14 PM

I think I need the 'stupid question' department, and if it's been put up, sorry I haven't read all the way through. I always use a pre paid credit card for my farm cash purchase. This time I have had this wording come up:

This transaction could not be completed because of a problem with your funding source. Please verify that all payment information is correct and up to date. If you continue to see this message after verifying your information, you will have to contact your bank, credit card company, or payment provider directly to find out why the charge was declined.*

In the meantime, please try adding a different funding source to complete your purchase.

This is on a pre paid credit Visa card exactly the same as I have used at least 4 times previous to this.

I've spent over half an hour, instead of the usual two minutes, trying every which way to fix this. I've added the credit card to my Facebook 'account', I've triple checked the details on the card are correct and nothing works. I've searched 'buying facebook cash' and followed all instructions, but I can't even find a 'BUY MORE' button to click on anywhere.

I tried direct through my farm, and have now been searching for a 'buy facebook credits' button in facebook itself, but it just gets more and more frustrating.

This is the first time I've tried to buy farm cash since they demanded facebook credits for it and I'm so over it at the moment. I simply don't have time to be stuffed about and I can't work out what I'm getting wrong. Can anyone help?

Old Jul 26 2011, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I think I need the 'stupid question' department, and if it's been put up, sorry I haven't read all the way through. I always use a pre paid credit card for my farm cash purchase. This time I have had this wording come up:

This transaction could not be completed because of a problem with your funding source. Please verify that all payment information is correct and up to date. If you continue to see this message after verifying your information, you will have to contact your bank, credit card company, or payment provider directly to find out why the charge was declined.*

In the meantime, please try adding a different funding source to complete your purchase.

This is on a pre paid credit Visa card exactly the same as I have used at least 4 times previous to this.

I've spent over half an hour, instead of the usual two minutes, trying every which way to fix this. I've added the credit card to my Facebook 'account', I've triple checked the details on the card are correct and nothing works. I've searched 'buying facebook cash' and followed all instructions, but I can't even find a 'BUY MORE' button to click on anywhere.

I tried direct through my farm, and have now been searching for a 'buy facebook credits' button in facebook itself, but it just gets more and more frustrating.

This is the first time I've tried to buy farm cash since they demanded facebook credits for it and I'm so over it at the moment. I simply don't have time to be stuffed about and I can't work out what I'm getting wrong. Can anyone help?
I will say that I have had problems like that (in stores) if my financial institute's network connection is down. Visa will not approve unless they can verify funds.
To find buying credits on Facebook look under Account Settings or Credits Balance in Account menu.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I will say that I have had problems like that (in stores) if my financial institute's network connection is down. Visa will not approve unless they can verify funds.
To find buying credits on Facebook look under Account Settings or Credits Balance in Account menu.
Thanks Taz, haven't checked to see if Visa is down, but that would be a major unlikely coincidence.

I have a 'buy now' button on my farm 'buy cash' set up which is giving me the message I put up earlier, but I have followed your instructions too and found no 'buy now' button in facebook accounts payments page at all. Even cleaned my glasses to triple check

Old Jul 26 2011, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks Taz, haven't checked to see if Visa is down, but that would be a major unlikely coincidence.

I have a 'buy now' button on my farm 'buy cash' set up which is giving me the message I put up earlier, but I have followed your instructions too and found no 'buy now' button in facebook accounts payments page at all. Even cleaned my glasses to triple check
It is Buy More next to Credits Balance.
What I meant before is Visa checks with the financial institute associated with the card that holds the money. So no not down between FB and Visa but may be between bank and Visa.
Old Jul 26 2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
I take it that isnt available anymore?
I don't see it so it must not be there unless they have me blocked from it like they have blocked me from the earn 30 farm cash link.

I sure hope the developers will restore that link so I can get some more equipment and facilities.

Old Jul 26 2011, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

This has nothing to do with my question. Can someone please direct the proper answer?
Thank you.
Old Jul 26 2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is Buy More next to Credits Balance.
What I meant before is Visa checks with the financial institute associated with the card that holds the money. So no not down between FB and Visa but may be between bank and Visa.
Thanks so much for your patience Taz. I'm not sure if I'm thick this morning, overtired, overworked, or some of each. What's funny now is that when I was not remotely interested in buying 'facebook credits' there was always an incessant little pop up at the top of my facebook page informing me that I had 'one credit'. Now when I go looking for it there, it doesn't show up anywhere on either of my facebook accounts.

Maybe it is the universe telling me that I need to go back to my work in the real world, but it sure doesn't encourage anyone to buy farm cash anymore