Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 17 2023, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i had not posted in about 3 weeks .i did not use the bread .i have got 16 bakerys .it disapeared like my yeast did and my milk and olive oil did. played since 2009 about ready to just stop playing .things should not disappear.a friend removed the 9x9 layering for me .she plowed it like i had it for about 9 years i could not handle the problems of 9x9 layering. i am not runing out of products i do not post but one or 2 days a week .went 3 weeks without posting because i was moving trees so i could let a friend remove the 9x9 layering for me .my fingers hands are to messed up to do it myself. they hurt very bad
Hi Mom Glenda,
Not posting but 1 or 2 times a week means that those 16 bakeries are not producing as fast because they are not being worked by your neighbors and friends.
If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2023, 12:25 AM

i think all the missing of things started with land 56x56 upgrade all the black places all started when we got the 56x56 land upgrade .i had all my 9x9 removed then the friend put my farms back like i had them for over 9 years. i now today got blank spaces on my farm 3 and 4 and my 34 is messed up bad .lost my cow shed and all animals lost all my rabbits on 34 bought another cow shed but have not bought the animals yet.i buy the animals again soon as i feel llke doing it . there are to many players losing things reading a lot are talking about stoping playing farmtown.might just be facebook but this is crasy losing things plots not staying plowed
Old Mar 18 2023, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
i think all the missing of things started with land 56x56 upgrade all the black places all started when we got the 56x56 land upgrade .i had all my 9x9 removed then the friend put my farms back like i had them for over 9 years. i now today got blank spaces on my farm 3 and 4 and my 34 is messed up bad .lost my cow shed and all animals lost all my rabbits on 34 bought another cow shed but have not bought the animals yet.i buy the animals again soon as i feel llke doing it . there are to many players losing things reading a lot are talking about stoping playing farmtown.might just be facebook but this is crasy losing things plots not staying plowed
Hi MOM GLENDA,

Layering farms is what causes things to go missing. That's nothing new. As farms are upgraded to larger sizes and farmers try to put more layering on them the risk gets higher. That's what any farmer risks happening when they choose to do that.

It's possible for a farm to get corrupted even if you only had a single layer of crops along with other items on top of crops. There isn't any guarantee on how much layering would be 100% safe which is why it's never been recommended. A lot of farmers that layer are not even aware there is a problem as quite often they can't see it until they try to modify a farm.

Even though you had the 9x crops reduced on some farms, the 3 farms you have mentioned still have layered crops on them along with flowers and trees on top of those as well as some facilities and tools.

It will be up to you to decide what you want to risk when layering.

It is also up to you to decide if you want to try reduce what is already on those farms if you also want to see if you can correct where the missing fields are. There is still no guarantee that reducing other items on those farms will allow the missing fields to be put back in as more than one item in the same spot/row or column can make things go missing. What might go missing can be anything on that farm.

If any Farm Cash items have gone missing you would need to contact the support team about those with a list of what you think is missing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 19 2023, 12:42 AM

Default General Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.
I came across facility stats and it has a sections for facilities not workable. Define not workable? Am I lacking in product?
Old Mar 19 2023, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I came across facility stats and it has a sections for facilities not workable. Define not workable? Am I lacking in product?
Hi Joyinlife,

I'm giving you information about which facilities are non-workable as there are far less of those than there are workable facilities.

Non Workable Facilities are facilities that use your coins to produce a product which you can use to make other products in Production Facilities. These can NOT be worked by friends when they work your facility requests. So things like mines, bee farm, fish farming plant, the semi-trailer etc
The exception to that rule is when the Farm Pass Goal reward is earned to allow one Neighbour to work your non-workable facilities each week. That also requires the Mayor doing all the work.

If you would like to see the list of all the Non-Workable facilities. It is located in the GameGuide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6298338

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 21 2023, 10:21 AM

the zip is not working right that is why players are missing things i have checked it out last 4 days .i fish for a friend i zip before i sell any last 4 days i have 200 million fish i zip i got just thousand .i have lost a lot more than fish zipping.be to much to type it all .i got my bread up to 600,000 i ziped now it way down again . i want zip any more until they fix this.might work for some players but i losing products .if the losing does not stop i have read a lot of players are going to stop playing farmtown got 2 neighbors that have lost a lot last week.they went to 0 on a lot of products we use lots of
Old Mar 21 2023, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
the zip is not working right that is why players are missing things i have checked it out last 4 days .i fish for a friend i zip before i sell any last 4 days i have 200 million fish i zip i got just thousand .i have lost a lot more than fish zipping.be to much to type it all .i got my bread up to 600,000 i ziped now it way down again . i want zip any more until they fix this.might work for some players but i losing products .if the losing does not stop i have read a lot of players are going to stop playing farmtown got 2 neighbors that have lost a lot last week.they went to 0 on a lot of products we use lots of
Hi Mom Glenda,
The zip only pays you for the large boxes and it only pays the difference between the value for large and regular boxes as it converts those to regular boxes. The rest you get paid when you go to trade market and sell them.
You are not losing those large fish boxes. You are converting them to regular size and getting paid for the difference in value. If you look in your storage at a product you have both large and regular boxes of, total the 2 amounts up. Then zip them and see that the amount for regular goes up to that total.
One point to mention is if you had morne than 200 million of any one fish total between the large and regular size then yes you will lose some if you zip because the maximum you can have of any item in storage is 200 million. In that case instead of zipping or before zipping you should go sell enough to get the total for both sizes combined down below the 200 million. That goes for anything you have where the total of both sizes combined is greater than 200 million.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 21 2023 at 01:33 PM.
Old Mar 28 2023, 10:36 AM

my turbo oil refinery is missing i checked for it on pefrences and it says i never bought one bought my checking accouunt says i paid for it what can i do to get it back ?

i mean my credit card account not checking account

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 28 2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old Mar 28 2023, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
my turbo oil refinery is missing i checked for it on pefrences and it says i never bought one bought my checking accouunt says i paid for it what can i do to get it back ?

i mean my credit card account not checking account
Hi rwilli,
I just checked your account and it shows you sold your turbo oil refinery.
You bought it on Sep 14, 2022 and sold it Mar 16, 2023.
You will need to contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do concerning this through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 28 2023, 02:55 PM

Default missing onion crops harvested

Just harvested over 37,000 onions from my farm 18 and they are not registering in my storage. Since I use over 32,000 a day this is a problem

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops