Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 04 2021, 03:46 PM

Default my farm comes up under someone else's name

when I go to my farm it comes up with someone else's name..which is not my farm..I have to click home in order to get to my farm. not able to plant trees...can you help me? farm name comes up as Jadeeooo...instead of Janice
Old Mar 04 2021, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
when I go to my farm it comes up with someone else's name..which is not my farm..I have to click home in order to get to my farm. not able to plant trees...can you help me? farm name comes up as Jadeeooo...instead of Janice
Hi Crazy Jan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
How are you getting to your farms? If it is a saved link/bookmark, try instead going from the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page.
You post about your trees was already answered in another thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...94618&page=186
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2021, 08:04 AM

Default farmtown reloaqing after working fac, the going to work clients

farmtown reloading after i work facilities and go to clients, also when collecting gifts, this is the only email i have
[email deleted by a moderator]., please selete any others you may have

ty d. coulas

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 15 2021 at 08:19 AM. Reason: email deleted for security reassons
Old Mar 15 2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise Coulas View Post
farmtown reloading after i work facilities and go to clients, also when collecting gifts, this is the only email i have
[email deleted by a moderator]., please selete any others you may have

ty d. coulas
Hi Denise Coulas

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Also, I removed your email address, it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

Which method do you use to work facilities?
After working a friends facilities, is your farm loaded automatically?

If your are sending gifts from the Send gifts tab, you can send to 50 friends and then when you click in Done button, the game reloads.
Old Mar 16 2021, 02:13 AM

Default game restarting

when i work farms,, the game constantly reloads, ie working facilites, move to clients. same reloading issue when collectin gifts.

pls look into thi... game also very slow

thank you,

d, coulas, i sent one and only email. march 14th
Old Mar 16 2021, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
when i work farms,, the game constantly reloads, ie working facilites, move to clients. same reloading issue when collectin gifts.

pls look into thi... game also very slow

thank you,

d, coulas, i sent one and only email. march 14th
Hi Denise,

I have moved your post the same thread your other post is about this is. Your last post was answered, please supply the information requested in the reply. You can either scroll up this page to see it or you can click on this link for instructions on how to find your posts in the forum. The replies to your post are usually underneath your post or on the next page: Where's My Post Gone?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 16 2021, 09:32 AM

Default response

what method do i use??, both working from ft wall an home page, the game reloads each time

when gift box is full, i go to collect gift, and it reloads again, he game continuously reloadin. thanks for removing my emaill
denise
Old Mar 16 2021, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
what method do i use??, both working from ft wall an home page, the game reloads each time

when gift box is full, i go to collect gift, and it reloads again, he game continuously reloadin. thanks for removing my emaill
denise
Hi Denise,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2021, 04:53 PM

Question

One of my friends (I'm in the US and she's in Australia) just sent me this message "I still cannot be seen in the marketplace yet or make my farm bigger at the real estate". Would her clearing her memcache help her? Thanks.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Mar 28 2021 at 04:54 PM. Reason: clarity
Old Mar 28 2021, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
One of my friends (I'm in the US and she's in Australia) just sent me this message "I still cannot be seen in the marketplace yet or make my farm bigger at the real estate". Would her clearing her memcache help her? Thanks.
Hi LisaScobee,
She will need to register if she isn't and post here in the forums. We can't help through a third party.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error