Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 11 2022, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Yes Taz, we know where it lies. But it was just a suggestion to try and keep people in the game. Some believe you didn't get a warning. Others believe they did yet spent their time working on the Farm Pass. I for one believe they got a warning, corrected the problem and now are sitting on their hands. I believe SK has done all they can do at this point. My suggestion is to simply give the players who are sticking by the side of FT, a little reassurance that they haven't given up on us. Like Zynga did with FV. The game has so many loyal players. Thus, just a suggestion.
Hi Early Girl,
You are getting every update that the developers have passed on to us. When they give us any new information then it will be posted here for all to see. I assure you there was no warning before Facebook deactivated the game.
This has been said before and is stated in the deactivation thread. Facebook required a large amount of the apps to make several security changes, of which Slashkey worked on for weeks to get completed. Facebook then deactivated the game and then sent them a non-compliance on 1 vulnerability, which they have corrected and sent the appeal back. Slashkey has not given up and are continuing to try to get a response from Facebook so we can get back to playing.
Any time something like this happens it seems all the wild rumor mongers start inventing their wild and totally false stories. The only place to know the truth from Slashkey is here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 03:31 PM

And I agree. And I am sure you understand our concerns. That is why I posted it under "suggestions". I didn't ask a question. You chose to move it. Throughout all these years I have asked numerous questions. Some answered, some not. Some were simply referred to as "suggestions". And when that happened, you told us the devs read the suggestions. So, it was simply a suggestion to try and keep farmers. What Slash Key decides to do with my suggestion is up to them. We just want to know - no question/answer involved
Old Oct 11 2022, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
And I agree. And I am sure you understand our concerns. That is why I posted it under "suggestions". I didn't ask a question. You chose to move it. Throughout all these years I have asked numerous questions. Some answered, some not. Some were simply referred to as "suggestions". And when that happened, you told us the devs read the suggestions. So, it was simply a suggestion to try and keep farmers. What Slash Key decides to do with my suggestion is up to them. We just want to know - no question/answer involved
Hi Early Girl,
What you posted is not a suggestion for the game. That is the only thing that suggestion section is for. You have the latest update in the deactivation thread from the developers. When something changes and we get an update from them then it will be updated again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:05 PM

Default Farm Town REACTIVATED

It's Back - I just sent gifts

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i saw FT is back -- and, I wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Raul, his crew and all involved in the "shutdown." I think an especially HUGE THANK YOU needs to go to Taz and all the Mods for their constant support, help and updating everyone needs to be said -- so, THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
It's Back - I just sent gifts
All my crops have gone to waste but everything else looks OK.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The game is back on line. If you can't find your shortcut on your home page then you can use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to get in until your shortcut comes back.
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:25 PM
Account Not Linked

i would like to thank the devs for all the hard work they did to get the game back for us ... to the lovely mods who kept us updated when they had news keeping their cool and sounding like a broken record ... and i suppose i should thank fb for finally getting their backsides into gear

thank you
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:33 PM

This is what I am getting as of 4:33PM Central Standard Time.

[ATTACH]Black page not moving.[/ATTACH]

I get to that point and then nothing moves forward. I am able to accept gifts and send gifts, but I am not getting anywhere to the game itself.

Beth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg page blank.jpg (15.9 KB, 5 views)

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Oct 11 2022, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
This is what I am getting as of 4:33PM Central Standard Time.

[ATTACH]Black page not moving.[/ATTACH]

Beth
Hi BethFB,
Make sure your browser and computer are updated and try again.
It could just be the servers are overloaded. You may have to wait a bit.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error