Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 01 2022, 10:16 AM

Default Delay in receiving gift requests

Since the maintenace a few days ago there has been a delay on receiving anything in the 'my requests' section. I get nothing for hours then suddenly it is full with 50 gift/train requests. I clear them then have to wait hours for the next 50 to arrive. Some train boosts are showing up in my train manager but don't know if all are.
Is this just my farm or is it a common problem just now?
Old Oct 01 2022, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suska View Post
Since the maintenace a few days ago there has been a delay on receiving anything in the 'my requests' section. I get nothing for hours then suddenly it is full with 50 gift/train requests. I clear them then have to wait hours for the next 50 to arrive. Some train boosts are showing up in my train manager but don't know if all are.
Is this just my farm or is it a common problem just now?
Hi Suska,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts.
If you are getting a delay in getting gifts it is Facebook and has nothing to do with the maintenence. All gifts when sent go through Facebook, before they are noted on the My Requests. That has to be done to get them to the person they are sent to.
The game does not update imediately when gifts are received including for train boost requests. So if you are not doing anything on your farms that requires an update you may not see the gifts showing for a while.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2022, 10:45 AM

I get that it's not instant but nothing at all since 9am this morning (UK time) when I know for a fact that at least 1 was sent to me 4 hours ago but not yet appeared seems a bit suspect, as does the fact that nothing at all has appeared until there are the full 50, no matter often I go in and out of the game or check for gifts.
Old Oct 01 2022, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suska View Post
I get that it's not instant but nothing at all since 9am this morning (UK time) when I know for a fact that at least 1 was sent to me 4 hours ago but not yet appeared seems a bit suspect, as does the fact that nothing at all has appeared until there are the full 50, no matter often I go in and out of the game or check for gifts.
Hi Suska,
There is a random problem that gifts will not show for a while, but there is a way to check if they have been sent.It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up again after some hours or the next days.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

As you have already cleared your memcache, I would also suggest you to close everything in your computer and then restart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2022, 11:10 AM

Thanks, they are showing up on the activity list.
Restarting the pc doesn't seem to have helped but will try again overnight and hope that it sorts itself out then.
Thanks for the help.
Old Oct 14 2022, 11:57 AM

Hello: My Requests/Accept All takes 2 to 4 minutes to process. It just happened when FB came back with Farmtown.

1261092037 Build No: 399
Old Oct 14 2022, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hello: My Requests/Accept All takes 2 to 4 minutes to process. It just happened when FB came back with Farmtown.

1261092037 Build No: 399
Hi aceyducey

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

The developers are aware of this.

It seems that the first time you accept 50 gifts it takes more time, then the next 50 you accept is a little faster.
Old Oct 14 2022, 12:52 PM

Hi, I have the same problem when accepting all gifts, it takes full 2 minutes to accept them.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1145656868 Build No: 399
Old Oct 14 2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I have the same problem when accepting all gifts, it takes full 2 minutes to accept them.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1145656868 Build No: 399
Hi Palmarina

We are all experiencing the same. If you wish you can report this to support.
Old Oct 14 2022, 01:18 PM

OK I will do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

We are all experiencing the same. If you wish you can report this to support.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support