Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 13 2022, 07:53 PM

I see the problem. The link under my signature takes you to my old blocked farms. The rest of the data is correct, but I lost over 2,000 FarmCash and all my top-end tools and farms when FaceBook blocked me last November. My current account number is 104631822101565 - that's the much smaller farms than those that I lost, and that's where the blue ship is missing.

I still cry over my losses - money, labor, contacts. etc, etc., but Facebook Security won't answer my emails, so I'm continuing here by starting all over. I know you don't want to hear all of this. so anyway, use new acc't number 104631822101565 to get to my current farms. Thanks - and sorry for the trouble.

bru
Old Sep 13 2022, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I see the problem. The link under my signature takes you to my old blocked farms. The rest of the data is correct, but I lost over 2,000 FarmCash and all my top-end tools and farms when FaceBook blocked me last November. My current account number is 104631822101565 - that's the much smaller farms than those that I lost, and that's where the blue ship is missing.

I still cry over my losses - money, labor, contacts. etc, etc., but Facebook Security won't answer my emails, so I'm continuing here by starting all over. I know you don't want to hear all of this. so anyway, use new acc't number 104631822101565 to get to my current farms. Thanks - and sorry for the trouble.

bru
Hi Bru,
Ok. That is different. You are correct. Your blue ship is missing. As I said before though you do not have to physically have to have the ships to be able to still use them and dispatch them as long as you have purchased it.
Please change your signature in here so we can go to the correct farms from now on.

You can contact Support if you wish for a refund of the coins so you can purchase another if you want to see it on your farms. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2022, 03:27 PM

I planted crops on many farms and there are blocks of empty spaces - I replant and then 2 or 3 days later the patches of missing crop is gone again .
Old Sep 14 2022, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post
I planted crops on many farms and there are blocks of empty spaces - I replant and then 2 or 3 days later the patches of missing crop is gone again .
Hi Newfy

In which farm are you getting this problem?

If you only have crops on those farms, then the best thing to do is to delete all plots on the farm. Then refresh the farm and see if more plots show up.
If that is the case, then delete them and refresh the farm again.
You have to do this till after refreshing you only see the green.
Then you can plow that farm again.

In case you have trees, flowers,facilities on top of crops and/or ponds on those farms, then you should send trees or flower or ponds to a another farm not having such much items on it.
The most you add to your farms, you will get more problems with crops, trees, flowers disappearing as farm data gets corrupted.

After moving the items, then you need to do the delete plots as suggested.
Old Sep 14 2022, 05:33 PM

Default Missing crop

I planted crop on many farms and now have patches / block of empty spots?

Can you please fix this as I keep replanting them and they kept disappearing
Old Sep 14 2022, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfy1963 View Post
I planted crop on many farms and now have patches / block of empty spots?

Can you please fix this as I keep replanting them and they kept disappearing
Hi Newfy

Please read my response just above your last post or click in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6507918
Old Sep 24 2022, 09:17 PM

Default Dawn Brown

I hope this is the correct place to report an issue ... I have 6 missing FC Facilities from my Farm 39. They are all Taste of Facilities: Greece, Egypt, Dominican Republic, Austria, El salvador and Scotland. Please help, Kind regards, dawn Brown.
Old Sep 24 2022, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Alison Brown View Post
I hope this is the correct place to report an issue ... I have 6 missing FC Facilities from my Farm 39. They are all Taste of Facilities: Greece, Egypt, Dominican Republic, Austria, El salvador and Scotland. Please help, Kind regards, dawn Brown.
Hi Dawn,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I have checked your account and do not find any FC facilities missing.
The Greece, Egypt, El Salvador, and Scotland facilities are on your farms somewhere, probably hidden under other facilities. To find them try doing a search on your farms for each.
The Austria and Dominican Republic ones I do not find to be on your farms or in your storage. Those 2 facilities cost coins and not FC.

You will have to contact Support if you want a refund for those as we can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:47 PM

Default Lost crops due to your problem

I assume many have this problem. I have lost 10 farms crops due to the deactivation of Farm Town. Is there any possibility of getting some relief for this loss? Coins spent and no return. Please give some thought to this problem MANY have had due to no fault of ours. Thanks and it's good to have FT up and running again.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
I assume many have this problem. I have lost 10 farms crops due to the deactivation of Farm Town. Is there any possibility of getting some relief for this loss? Coins spent and no return. Please give some thought to this problem MANY have had due to no fault of ours. Thanks and it's good to have FT up and running again.
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the thread about missing, lost items. Everyone has had to replant crops do to Farm Town being deactivated by Facebook. We can not do any refunds through the forums. If you wish you can contact Support concerning this and see if they will refund your coins.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing