Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 28 2022, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post to the thread about Facebook NewsFeed.

It really depends on what you did to unfollow.

If you were in your NewsFeed and clicked on a Farm Town post and chose to unfollow a specific person or group you would have to go to that persons profile or group and follow them again.

If it was a friends Farm Town post in NewsFeed and you chose the option to Hide all from Farm Town app then you would need to:
  1. Click on the small version of your Facebook profile picture top right of Facebook
  2. Then click on Settings and Privacy
  3. In the list that shows click on Feed
  4. Then click on Reconnect and it should show you what or who you unfollowed.
  5. If you see Farm Town listed with a black icon and a white plus symbol on that icon. Click that icon to turn it blue with a white check mark on it. If you see other things listed but not Farm Town try typing the name in the search box that shows to find it.

However I do not know how quick it will be for Facebook to update the changes you made so that you start seeing Farm Town posts in News Feed again.
Thank you very much
Old Jul 31 2022, 02:33 AM
Account Not Linked

hi can i ask why some of the posts are not posting with pictures for bonuses and ingredients thank you
Old Jul 31 2022, 04:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi can i ask why some of the posts are not posting with pictures for bonuses and ingredients thank you
Hi michelle jo,

We're aware that some pictures on posts are showing up and some not and have let the developers know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 31 2022, 06:39 AM
Account Not Linked

ok thank you
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:12 PM

When I work a neighbor's facility wall request, the first 50% of the farms the button to work that facility or refer clients is greyed out and I gain no products or XP. Only the one's worked by the mayor produce goods or XP. Cache has been cleared.
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
When I work a neighbor's facility wall request, the first 50% of the farms the button to work that facility or refer clients is greyed out and I gain no products or XP. Only the one's worked by the mayor produce goods or XP. Cache has been cleared.
Hi SusieB,
It appears this would be because of a problem that was introduced to night with the facilities when opened from the farm or in any of the quest manager where they are not showing anything in the facilities.
This has been reported to the developers. Only thing we can do is wait for them to fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2022, 10:31 PM

Thanks! Thought I was doing something goofy. Refreshed and refreshed to no avail.
Old Aug 13 2022, 07:56 AM

Default Working facilities

What is up with the work facilities? The button is greyed out, you can only click the x. The points do not accumulate but when the game does the last half, points accumulate.
Old Aug 13 2022, 08:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that there are problems with working facilities as well as starting/loading batches using some methods which can affect the NCC and Quests.

For full details please click on this link to be taken to the post in the known issues section of the forum:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

The developers and support are aware of the problems. We apologize for the inconveniences caused and again ask you to try to be patient while we wait for this to be resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 13 2022, 09:58 AM

NONE of my Farm Town related posts are showing on my page from the last month! I tried the suggestions at the top of this thread to see what was going on and it only listed friends who I may be disconnected from and not applications at all. And yes, I did search under all the categories. So now I have 34 trillion coins, millions of crops, and only people who work from the list created by the link in the My Requests tab can see my factory and shop boost requests. I realize it is probably Facebook trying to fix what ain't broke, but since the others are reporting issues that are only somewhat similar I figured I better report this too.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests