Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2022, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
A few of my friends are having this problem and can't get into farm town. They've done everything their end like clearing their farmtown memcache cleared their browser history. Is there anything they are missing?
Hi Alexandra J,
I have movced your post to the HTML/WebGL thread as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please have them check if theirr browser is up to date and also if you have a pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Chrome updated a few days ago and Windows updated recently too.
Please restart after any update you do.

Beyond that they will need to post individually in here for any additional help. Even if they may have similar problems that does not mean they are all the same.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2022, 01:15 PM

I have downloaded WEB GL but it won't let me open FarmTown. Please let me Farm. Thank you
Old Jun 30 2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
I have downloaded WEB GL but it won't let me open FarmTown. Please let me Farm. Thank you
Hi Linda

You have been answered multiple times about this problem.

When this happens, please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

If you do updates, then please restart.

If that is not the problem, then just close everything and restart your computer.

If you still cant load the game, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded.
If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Jul 24 2022, 10:13 AM

loads of people are getting these issues with getting into farmtown or getting booted or whatever. Is there anything I can do to help them please? https://prnt.sc/KHe6kel4M-0F
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 24 2022, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
loads of people are getting these issues with getting into farmtown or getting booted or whatever. Is there anything I can do to help them please? https://prnt.sc/KHe6kel4M-0F
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the thread about HTML/WebGL loading issues as this has nothing to do with the current release.
There isn't anything you can do to help them except to ask them to report it to us here in the forums so we can help them directly.
The only thing you can do is ask them to make sure their browser and computer are up to date.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2022, 02:20 PM

Default zookeeperkaren 100000076722888

I cannot get the game to load.. I have been on farmtown for a very long time and I have spent alot of money on this game .... please help me get this game going again..
Old Jul 26 2022, 02:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
I cannot get the game to load.. I have been on farmtown for a very long time and I have spent alot of money on this game .... please help me get this game going again..
Hi zookeeperKaren,
What happens when you try to load the game?

What kind of computer do you have?

How much memory does it have?
Does your computer meet the minimum requirements listed in that first post?

Have you tried all the steps in the first post of this thread?
What were the results you got for those steps?

Please make sure your computer and your browser is updated. Those can prevent you getting into the game if they are not up to date. If you do updates, then please restart.
Old Jul 26 2022, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi zookeeperKaren,
What happens when you try to load the game?either it stops at checking the weather or when i do get in. it wont let me go to another farms it just stops

What kind of computer do you have? AZUZ Chromebook

How much memory does it have?16 gb does your computer meet the minimum requirements listed in that first post? 4 gigs of ram

Have you tried all the steps in the first post of this thread?yes
What were the results you got for those steps?i have seen all the pictures

Please make sure your computer and your browser is updated. Those can prevent you getting into the game if they are not up to date. If you do updates, then please restart.
i have done all i can do..
Old Jul 26 2022, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
i have done all i can do..
Hi Zookeeperkaren,
Please answer the questions I asked of you in my reply. If you don't answer them then we don't have any way to help you. There is nothing wrong with your farms.
Old Jul 26 2022, 05:50 PM

Default zookeeperkaren 100000076722888

it appears that i have done all that i can do on this end... it just continues to hang up or wont let me go to another of my farms.. i sent you the answers you asked for.. I can even get to your farm.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl