Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2021, 04:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a womack View Post
All of a sudden I'm getting a message that says my browser (Google Chrome) doesn't support WebGL. I was on the game on my other account and I switched and now can't log in on either account. USER ID number ( 1513992818 ) Any help would be appreciated!
Hi a womack,

If you haven't already done so please close your browser for a few minutes, then reopen it and try again. If the problem persists then please also clear your browser caches as well, then close and reopen the browser and try again. First load after clearing browser caches can be slower while all the graphics for the game are loaded again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 09 2021, 07:45 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Sesselwill,

Thank you for you user ID.

Could you have produced anything in your facilities that uses almonds or helped anyone elses' co-op that needed almonds? If you did then that's why you are out of them.

What you can do to get more almonds is request a gift of ingredients that will give you almonds as an ingredient, when you get one, store it then start that last step or you can work for someone that has almond trees ready to harvest to get some, but remember you only get a portion of what is harvested when working for others so you will need to make sure you harvest enough almond trees to get 1 box for your quest step.
Thanks for your reply. I think I know what happened. All of my almonds disappeared from my storage. When I went back to check on things, I saw that they were all gone and I spent most of our down time collecting harvests rather than filling my factories, so I can only assume that they are just gone. I don't know if anything else disappeared since I don't keep daily numbers like some players like to. Back to harvesting for me!
Old May 10 2021, 04:00 AM

1662452922 most of my facilities are doing well but some are not filling despite having enough stock to fill them any ideas why?
Old May 10 2021, 04:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyg View Post
1662452922 most of my facilities are doing well but some are not filling despite having enough stock to fill them any ideas why?
Hi grannyg,

Are you only asking about service facilities or regular ones as well? Are you using Store All before you try to make or load products in you facilities?

Try opening your Facility Manager then search for whichever facility is not stocking all the products and have a look and see if there is a check mark added in the box on that facility. Then please also open the facility and see if there are also check marks in the boxes for every product that facility makes or stocks.

When check marks are removed from either the facility or from a product that facility makes or loads, that prevents them being stated/loaded using the Start All, Load All buttons at the top of the Facility Manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 10 2021, 07:22 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr

1764751577 Since this morning, FT load to "take umbrella anyways", then freezing, have to reload. Working about 4 farms for neighbour, then freezing and have to reload to go to the next farm. :-(
Old May 10 2021, 08:07 AM

All of a sudden the screen goes black and a message appears that says "Your browser does not support WebGL. My User ID is 1352781378
Old May 10 2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
1764751577 Since this morning, FT load to "take umbrella anyways", then freezing, have to reload. Working about 4 farms for neighbour, then freezing and have to reload to go to the next farm. :-(
Hi annalienjvr

Is your browser updated? Also check if you have any updates for Windows or Mac if you use it.

If all them are ok, then clear your browser cache. First time you tried to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old May 10 2021, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Zimmerman View Post
All of a sudden the screen goes black and a message appears that says "Your browser does not support WebGL. My User ID is 1352781378
Hi Diane Zimmerman

Please check if your browser is updated, also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac if you use it.

Close and reopen your browser and also restart your computer.

If the previous things dont fix the problem, then clear your browser cache. Please notice that after the clearing, the game will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old May 10 2021, 10:19 AM

Default Facilities will not load

Hello, I had come here for help and was directed on how to and fixed my problem my facilities didn't load, because due to the changes I was supposed to click on the funnel and check off all the farms, which I had not done.

My neighbor who was on hiatus has returned and has the same problem. Plus when trying to Start All she is told that she doesn't own any tools.

Being that I now know how to. . . I tried to help her, she did it all correctly including Memcached and reload farm but no Start All, either type of facilities, works. What am I missing?

She is not forum savvied.
If my note here doesn't make sense, I will ask her to give me her user ID number.
I just feel bad for her who is frustrated and ready to walk away.
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old May 10 2021, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Hello, I had come here for help and was directed on how to and fixed my problem my facilities didn't load, because due to the changes I was supposed to click on the funnel and check off all the farms, which I had not done.

My neighbor who was on hiatus has returned and has the same problem. Plus when trying to Start All she is told that she doesn't own any tools.

Being that I now know how to. . . I tried to help her, she did it all correctly including Memcached and reload farm but no Start All, either type of facilities, works. What am I missing?

She is not forum savvied.
If my note here doesn't make sense, I will ask her to give me her user ID number.
I just feel bad for her who is frustrated and ready to walk away.
Hi Katrina,
Please ask her to put her tools for the Start All. If they are not in storage then the facility manager will not see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread