Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbk View Post
minor bug userID for that farm is 100002591464732

In the facilities manager, when I get to the Rubber factory and click into it (I don't have tools so I have to click in), I don't get any blue buttons to start production. I can go to the actual facility on farm2 and open it from there to start, but not within the FM
Hi lmbk,
Is this the only one? See if any others are not showing the buttons.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 11:06 AM

minor bug (so minor I'm embarrassed to even report it LOL but... it's part of updates) userID for that farm is 1704752471

in the toolbox, my X64 chainsaw is the wrong color - should be green but it's the brownish/orangeish color that the X96 tools are
Old Feb 20 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo1962 View Post
When I go to facility manager and harvest all ...I still have to manually do farms 1,2,7, .... also when my super neighbor waters my farm I still have to go back to my farm and water farms 1, 2, 7 ....please help

Thanks Joane
Hi Joane,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates. Please post here when you have problems about the new functions added.

Please go to each of those farms, click on the name at the top and see if you have those set as quest farms. If they are then the Harvest All in the facility manager will not harvest the animal buildings. Also super neighbors can not irrigate farms set as quest farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
minor bug (so minor I'm embarrassed to even report it LOL but... it's part of updates) userID for that farm is 1704752471

in the toolbox, my X64 chainsaw is the wrong color - should be green but it's the brownish/orangeish color that the X96 tools are
Hi lmbk,
Sorry, but I just checked those and I am not seeing that. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 20 2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lmbk,
Is this the only one? See if any others are not showing the buttons.
oh why did I buy so many facilities LOL

After clicking into each one, it's just that one rubber factory. I noticed it last night but figured the FM had only been up for an hour at that point so it was probably something working itself out. But it still wasn't showing the buttons this morning so I thought I'd say something.

I did notice for some other facs the buttons were slow to come up but after I wiggled the mouse around for a while, or sometimes clicked on a different product's button, then the buttons for everything would be there. It's like the FM needs to be "reminded" that the fac is there. (I know, I'm anthropomorphizing...)

I (foolishly) went ahead and filled the rubber fac while I was on the farm earlier this morning, so it'll take a while longer to get through some products for me to see if the buttons are there now that it's been "reminded." Will check periodically...

thanks!
Old Feb 20 2021, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lmbk,
Sorry, but I just checked those and I am not seeing that. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

cleared memcache, still brown. I *think* I attached a png... this isn't the friendliest interface :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chainsaw.jpg (19.9 KB, 7 views)
Old Feb 20 2021, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
cleared memcache, still brown. I *think* I attached a png... this isn't the friendliest interface :-)
Hi lmbk,
I am sorry, but I can't reproduce this. Mine are the correct colors. The only other thing I can suggest is to clear your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms. It will take longer to reload the first time as it needs to download all the graphics again.
Old Feb 20 2021, 12:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Ever since the last update I have a problem, when I go to plant my friend's farms to whom I'm a SN it shows planted but when I go back to check its not planted, all the fields are empty, help please. My user ID is 1592801987
Old Feb 20 2021, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaëtane View Post
Ever since the last update I have a problem, when I go to plant my friend's farms to whom I'm a SN it shows planted but when I go back to check its not planted, all the fields are empty, help please. My user ID is 1592801987
Hi Gaëtane

We were able to reproduce the issue and sent it to the developers.

It seems it happens when you use any of the Seeders to plant, so while we wait for a fix, please try to use any of the Combine Harvest/Plant.
Old Feb 20 2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi demetri,

Which option are you using to sort the neighbour bars by and which arrow are you clicking when get this?

If you have it ordered by level for example, then when you click the arrow 1 of the neighbours from the 8 you saw should be showing up, so you would only see another 7. Using the other options can produce different results

In the meantime, you should be able to click and drag the neighbours bar in either direction to see your neighbours past the 8 showing to check if one isn't showing up.
Clicking the BLUE arrow pointing LEFT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT N01.jpg (60.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg FT N02.jpg (61.2 KB, 3 views)
Closed Thread