Old Feb 06 2021, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
ID 1470676954
Can't go to full page
When I use my boat to harvest fish it doesn't seem to harvest all fish
Hi Chris,
What happens when you try to go to full screen?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you are working heavily layered waters, then you may need to fish, then refresh the farm to get what you are missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2021, 07:05 PM

thanks to the devs and the moderators for all their hard work!

I am super excited to see what "new" things we might get this week :-)

I appreciate everything you do!
Old Feb 06 2021, 07:25 PM

1336382078 Everything is working fine but with harvesting faster, I'm only getting a 3rd. of the crops I used to get. Was getting 35,000 on 50x50 layered 3 rows. Now barely getting 9,000??
I did notice one farm 50x50 with single layered getting 3000 when harvesting?? Is this the way it is going to be?? Or is their glitch in your method of counting crops?? Just asking so know what to expect! God bless and keep up the good work.
Old Feb 06 2021, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 Everything is working fine but with harvesting faster, I'm only getting a 3rd. of the crops I used to get. Was getting 35,000 on 50x50 layered 3 rows. Now barely getting 9,000??
I did notice one farm 50x50 with single layered getting 3000 when harvesting?? Is this the way it is going to be?? Or is their glitch in your method of counting crops?? Just asking so know what to expect! God bless and keep up the good work.
Hi Chet,
You have been asked several times now, to check the amount you have in your storage before you start harvesting, then check the amount after you have harvested and then restart your farms and check the amounts you have. I think you will find thgat after restarting you are getting the full amount. Currently the total amount is not added until after you restart the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2021, 07:59 PM

100001369549899 Unable to harvest animal facilities on Farm 2.
Old Feb 06 2021, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
100001369549899 Unable to harvest animal facilities on Farm 2.
Hi Jan Edwards, farm 2 or farm 1? There is a known glitch that the sheds on farm 1 do not show the text of how much you have harvested. They do harvest and the amounts are put into your storage. You can check by refreshing the farm and then hover the mouse over then and they will show the length of time until the next harvest.
Old Feb 06 2021, 08:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Storage and store show as 2 columns - 4 deep

The store is 2 columns - 5 deep and the last item on this page is the first item on the second page. that feels like a change and I do not like the fact that the last is repeated as the first row on the next page
Old Feb 06 2021, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
Storage and store show as 2 columns - 4 deep

The store is 2 columns - 5 deep and the last item on this page is the first item on the second page. that feels like a change and I do not like the fact that the last is repeated as the first row on the next page
Hi Peggyannvt,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread.
This is still a work in progress. I am sure they will get it all working the way it was.
Old Feb 06 2021, 08:42 PM

Default Market issues

why can I not go to Market to hire anyone this year?
Old Feb 06 2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostBlessedNana View Post
why can I not go to Market to hire anyone this year?
Hi MoestBlessedNana,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration Updates.
You can not go to the market to hire because that has not been added back into the game yet.
You can find what is currently available in the game in the first post of this thread. You can also watch that post for any additional updates that the developers make.
Closed Thread