Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 01 2021, 06:37 AM

Default HTML5/webGL coin problems

USER ID number ( 553411533 when harvesting my farmtown coins go down instead of going up this only happen when harvesting on my own farms
charlie saunders
Old Feb 01 2021, 07:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I come by to harvest, plow, and plant twice a day most of the time. So far, when I plant my first crop - I'm talking about the very first click on any given session. The crop is there, loaded and visible, and then it goes away. Now, it's there. Refreshing shows it just fine, and all's well. However, if I don't refresh after that first click, my tool will happily plant over it. This does not give me a double crop in that overlap, but it does show up when I harvest and I need to refresh then to make it go away so I can plow there. This never happens at any other time as I work through my farms. It only affects that very first click. Thought you might like to know. Keep up the good work, guys.
Hi AnnaWalls,

If this is still happening now, please try to describe exactly each step as you do it and which tool and the size of the tool you are using. For example this part of your issue:

".... The crop is there, loaded and visible, and then it goes away. Now, it's there...."

Are you saying you go to that farm, you see the crop and then it disappears without you doing anything then reappears?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 01 2021, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie saunders View Post
USER ID number ( 553411533 when harvesting my farmtown coins go down instead of going up this only happen when harvesting on my own farms
charlie saunders
Hi charlie saunders,

If you are using a combine to harvest and plow at the same time, plowing always costs you coins, so that's what the coins are taken for.

Coins do not go up when harvesting yourself, you just get the crops. You would get coins for those if you were to sell them rather than make products with them to earn more coins.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 02 2021, 07:54 AM

I am still not able to harvest animals on Farm 1. All the other farms I have animals on I can harvest. Is this is glitch that will be worked out? Thank you in advance.
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
I am still not able to harvest animals on Farm 1. All the other farms I have animals on I can harvest. Is this is glitch that will be worked out? Thank you in advance.
Hi SallyHL

We are aware of that issue, but you are indeed harvesting them, it is just the message saying how much you got, is not showing up.

If you click to harvest them, and after that you reload the game, then you will see they were harvested as they show the time you have to wait to harvest them again.
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:23 AM

Default Harvesting animals

Thank you so much!
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
Thank you so much!
You are very welcome Sally
Old Feb 03 2021, 04:58 PM

Smile Crops

1336382078 Not sure how to go to Game Migration but here is my concern.
Everything is working okay but on my farms 50x50, layered 3 times. Used to get 35,500 crops. Now only getting about 9,000 worth of crops.
Farms 36x36 used to get 18,500 and getting only about 5000.
Can we check this out as since this about all we can do now need to build up my cash so when ready I can have enough to buy something.
Spent a lot of money to get where I was getting a lot of cash when harvesting but with only getting a 3rd. or less it just isn't getting me anywhere ahead in the game.
Thanks and hope we can do something soon for not sure I can play another ten years while you get this all worked again. hehe.
God bless and stay safe.
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 Not sure how to go to Game Migration but here is my concern.
Everything is working okay but on my farms 50x50, layered 3 times. Used to get 35,500 crops. Now only getting about 9,000 worth of crops.
Farms 36x36 used to get 18,500 and getting only about 5000.
Can we check this out as since this about all we can do now need to build up my cash so when ready I can have enough to buy something.
Spent a lot of money to get where I was getting a lot of cash when harvesting but with only getting a 3rd. or less it just isn't getting me anywhere ahead in the game.
Thanks and hope we can do something soon for not sure I can play another ten years while you get this all worked again. hehe.
God bless and stay safe.
Hi Chet Evors,

Are you taking into account that you're doing the work yourself now? If you are used to hiring someone else to work your farms then what you are not getting now is the bonus for hiring someone.

If it's not that, after harvesting, reload and see if the amount corrects and goes up for you. I'm not sure if that's been fixed yet and I'm out of time tonight to try. Last time i looked at this, the full amount didn't correct right away, we were still getting it just not immediately, so reloading corrected it.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 09 2021, 05:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default can only see a few plots at a time.

Hi, not sure if this is the correct page but I will go ahead anyway. When I am harvesting/planting only the squares belonging to my machines are showing, eg if using a 240 machine, then 240 squares appear and the rest do not show until I move over them.I know this is only a nuisance but I was wondering if it is the same with everyone or something that I am doing incorrectly. Because they do not all show I frequently miss out on a row or two, then they have wasted when i go back. Sometimes only a couple of squares show at a time.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding