Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
I clicked on the link to check out the new version and I get nothing. Just a green FT page showing coins and farm cash as 0123 and 99 in the toolbox and storage icons and the eye thingy. Nothing else.
In the flash version, I had 11 quests completed in the coop quest, just waiting for the other 2 to finish. They all disappeared before I had a chance to collect the 2 farm cash. Will they show up again?
Hi Enigma Cross,
For your quests, this is the normal New years glitch that the numbers disappear from the chart. Your quests are still there. And when it is time the button will turn blue. The quests should show back up sometime tomorrow.

Try restarting your computer and see if it will get farther after that. You may want to check for any plug-ins you have and try disabling them one by one (except flash) to see if any of those are causing it to stop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:09 AM

ok u have said fuel use has been suspended using tools well mine aint it was using fuel when sowing seeds and also my harvest-plow-sow above 12x12 is missing i have 18x18 on flash but perhaps you've not developed that far yet , mammoth task to catch up to flash version
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:12 AM

HTML/Unity visibility improvements:
tooltips/hover over facilities and crops: name currently pops up in white text, which can be difficult to see if there is a nearby building or crop that is white. Could put it into a small cartouche/box with dark background and white text so that it'll show up no matter what it's hovering over, or outline the letters in a contrasting color

selection box/outline in yellow: could be a bolder line for more contrast

font/icon size: little bit larger (or adjustable) for us older folks :-)

BTW I LOVE that you can see the entire footprint of a building when you're moving it around - nice touch there
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerthedodger View Post
ok u have said fuel use has been suspended using tools well mine aint it was using fuel when sowing seeds and also my harvest-plow-sow above 12x12 is missing i have 18x18 on flash but perhaps you've not developed that far yet , mammoth task to catch up to flash version
Hi rogerthedodger,
It will show it is using fuel and then puts it back. Write down how much you have then harvest an area of something. Then when you stop and put the tool down then it will go back to the same amount you had before.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:16 AM

Hello, I planted 15 farms, some had already been plowed so didn't have to do it all, but it worked well, but two observations, fuel is being used for all functions and I thought it was being turned off. It is being used for plowing harvesting, fishing trees and flowers and since none can be produced that is a problem. Second the work feature is really needed as when you have 43 farms it is hard to know what needs to be done. May have to back off until that one is added. Overall it is going to be very good once the features can be added back. The only thing I noticed is that it took a very long time just to load the the game. I almost gave up waiting. Thanks for all your work.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Hello, I planted 15 farms, some had already been plowed so didn't have to do it all, but it worked well, but two observations, fuel is being used for all functions and I thought it was being turned off. It is being used for plowing harvesting, fishing trees and flowers and since none can be produced that is a problem. Second the work feature is really needed as when you have 43 farms it is hard to know what needs to be done. May have to back off until that one is added. Overall it is going to be very good once the features can be added back. The only thing I noticed is that it took a very long time just to load the the game. I almost gave up waiting. Thanks for all your work.
Hi redjade,
The fuel is not being used. As soon as you finish the work and drop the tool the fuel is replenished back to the amount you had before.

The load time is long the first timwe as it needs to download all the graphics.

The SHow Name/Show Work will be restored as soon as they can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Thanks Taz I will try this and let you know what happens. Everything else seems right. I noticed a lot of people are complaining it didn't load the HTML5 version from the link. Mine didn't initially just goes to a black screen with a symbol that does nothing so I just hit the games play button and it loads fine after that. I have tried it in Chrome and Edge so far
All good thanks Taz. It worked and the combines are all back. Now I can stockpile lots of crops while waiting for the rest of the game to start appearing. I am very happy the devs are taking all this trouble to keep our game going when other games are just disappearing.

Lara's Farm
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:49 AM

so do i have to do 14x14 h/p and h/p/s first then do 16's after tried doing 14x14 harv/plow put it on farm , reloaded farm returned h/p back to storage and nothing showing ah needed to scroll arrow jumped past them all good now

Last edited by rogerthedodger; Jan 01 2021 at 12:57 AM.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:53 AM

Tried the new version.It is working. Just missing some tools in new version.Guess it all will be back as soon as it is all running again.In the meantime i will use the flash for now as i am doing quest and co-op quest.Thanks for all the hard work to get the game going.
Happy New Year to all
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:00 AM

skapie65 read comments on missing tools
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl