Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I just tried the new HTML5 version. No neighbor bar? Cant sell at Market? I know its early. Just pointing out things that I see that aren't available
Hi Rockcandymountain,
Yes there will be a lot of things not available until they have time to add those back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:23 PM

ope the quests just reset - I had one more hour to finish #8 for for 2 farmcash :-( alas! Will start anew when everything is all fresh and shiny!

thanks devs - can't wait to see the new version!
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbk View Post
ope the quests just reset - I had one more hour to finish #8 for for 2 farmcash :-( alas! Will start anew when everything is all fresh and shiny!

thanks devs - can't wait to see the new version!
Hi lmbk,
That is because of the normal new year glitch. Your quests are still there in Flash version. Just the numbers are gone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lmbk,
That is because of the normal new year glitch. Your quests are still there in Flash version. Just the numbers are gone.

Oh whew! Thanks!!! Will check on that again in a wee bit. You rock, Taz! :-)
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Please see the information in the following thread link before posting in here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:46 PM

Just tried the new version, and WOW! I think I am gonna love it. I have been waiting years for this changeover. You are doing a great job with a difficult assignment, Raul and team.
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:51 PM

you can't get to the marketplace in the new version or see your ships and trains.
Old Dec 31 2020, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
you can't get to the marketplace in the new version or see your ships and trains.
Hi zippity,
That is correct. Those things will be added as they work on it over the next few weeks. In the mean time currently you still have the Flash version for those at least until Flash is removed by the browsers.
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

so how do we visit superneighbors? the bottom box is empty...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
so how do we visit superneighbors? the bottom box is empty...
Hi Spoiler,
You don't until the neighbor bar is added back in. Understand this is a restricted version. If you don't see something then it has not been included yet.
They have allowed you to still use the Flash version as long as the browsers don't block Flash yet, so you can use that to be able to do things that are not available in the unity version yet. Over the next several weeks the developers will be working on adding in the missing functions.
Closed Thread