Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2016, 05:48 PM
Account Not Linked

My bakery and dairy processing plant hasn't had the bagels or the cream cheese added to tgem. Does anyone else have this problem?
Old Nov 02 2016, 05:51 PM

Default Water Lilies & Lotus Flowers

Like others, I have also noticed that Water Lilies & Lotus flowers are behaving odd compared to other flowers but I think the reason is, is because both flowers are water flowers and if you try you will see that you can place them on all water pieces with no problem, specifically the lakes, big & small...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Nov 02 2016, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassydevil_1au View Post
My bakery and dairy processing plant hasn't had the bagels or the cream cheese added to tgem. Does anyone else have this problem?
Sorry, just read the answer on someone else's comment
Old Nov 02 2016, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Bagel and cream cheese, I can find reference to the new caper bush, so where are people finding out about the new Bagel and cream cheese? Is this now a two tier game where some get more information than others, the replies indicate this as the moderators seem to be aware also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 02 2016, 06:14 PM

Default Thank you!

Thanks to all the programmers and moderators for the updates and instructions on how to use them. I've been playing this game almost since it's release when we had just one farm that was 24x24. It's come a long way!!

That's all I wanted to say.. back to farming!!

Happy harvesting!!
Old Nov 02 2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Bagel and cream cheese, I can find reference to the new caper bush, so where are people finding out about the new Bagel and cream cheese? Is this now a two tier game where some get more information than others, the replies indicate this as the moderators seem to be aware also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Grumpdad

All those items have not been released yet as they will be used in the Jewish Restaurant. They will be availabe in a few days at the same time as the new restaurant.

Cream Cheese will be produced in the Dairy Processing Plant and bagels in the Bakery.
Old Nov 02 2016, 07:00 PM

The numbers in the farm selection is a great idea!!
Old Nov 02 2016, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated the release notes:

Post-Release Updates - November 2nd, 8:40PM

- Multi-planters and Transplanters now works correctly with the Water Lily and Lotus flowers. Notice you can put those flowers on top of water items like ponds, rivers, etc.

- Users joining the Neighborhood Chains Contest on Saturday or Sunday were putting into groups where the amount of facilities of each neighborhood was very unbalanced, we fixed that today, if you still experience something similar in future contests please let us know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2016, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Grumpdad

All those items have not been released yet as they will be used in the Jewish Restaurant. They will be availabe in a few days at the same time as the new restaurant.

Cream Cheese will be produced in the Dairy Processing Plant and bagels in the Bakery.
I think you missed the point of my question, Cream Cheese and Bagels, where did the information about these products come from? It is not in the release notes therefore are some players getting more information than others???
Old Nov 03 2016, 02:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I think you missed the point of my question, Cream Cheese and Bagels, where did the information about these products come from? It is not in the release notes therefore are some players getting more information than others???
Dear Grumpdad, please go to the first page of this update and scroll down to No. 11, The Jewish Restaurant. All the dishes are listed and at the bottom it tells us that Cream Cheese will be made in the Dairy Processing Plant and Bagels in the Bakery.. but as its been stated by the mods, we won't be able to actually produce these until the Jewish Restaurant is released. I hope this helps you and if you still need further assurance, the mods will answer you re this when they are around.

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Nov 03 2016 at 05:41 AM.
Closed Thread