Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2017, 10:25 AM

`The game is a mess at the moment, cant load farm, cant send gifts, cant send request to boast train. Time to give the game a rest.
Old Oct 15 2017, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The developers have been notified about the not loading. Please be patient until they can find the problem and get it fixed. There is nothing we can do until they can find the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2017, 10:54 AM

Default Saving Crops

Can the developers reset so everyone doesn't "lose crops?" I sure hope so. Mine is now saying The Page is Temp Unavailable, so at least something has changed in the last 30 minutes.
Old Oct 15 2017, 11:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi All,

Try loading the game now, let us know if you still can't get in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 15 2017, 11:50 AM

Hiya, I just got in ok, thanks !

Sorry, got a bit carried away, just happy to see it back.
Old Oct 15 2017, 11:56 AM

is working now..ty!!
Old Oct 15 2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi All,

Try loading the game now, let us know if you still can't get in.
For an hour or so after your posting of this sentence people were still complaining about the server being down and some even suggested that the entire Slashkey staff needed to be replaced. They are wrong of course.

Please let Raul and the rest of the team know that we gamers and computer builders, computer engineers, electrical engineers, etc. know how difficult it is to diagnose a server when it develops hiccups - especially via remote - and that the entire team's efforts are very appreciated!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Oct 15 2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Misread the time of Tiger's post
Old Oct 15 2017, 12:33 PM

Default Thanks devs!

Thanks so much for all the work you put in this morning to get everything up and running. You are great. Lost no crops, did't give up and start cleaning the house - just waited patiently cause I knew you wound't fail us. XOXOX, Snookie
Old Oct 15 2017, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
For an hour or so after your posting of this sentence people were still complaining about the server being down and some even suggested that the entire Slashkey staff needed to be replaced. They are wrong of course.

Please let Raul and the rest of the team know that we gamers and computer builders, computer engineers, electrical engineers, etc. know how difficult it is to diagnose a server when it develops hiccups - especially via remote - and that the entire team's efforts are very appreciated!
I'll second that
Old Oct 15 2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Yes, that is a nice thought and all is back to normal here, so - Thanks Raul & Team- From a retired mainframe and artificial intelligence engineer and former manager in charge of the national technical assistance center at a major wireless company. I know first hand how difficult it sometimes is to maintain and restore network and equipment problems. Your efforts to enhance and maintain FT is appreciated!!

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 15 2017 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Closed Thread