Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 22 2017, 12:13 AM

Unhappy SN & fuel

Can this plz be changed. when working SN's farms that allow me to use their tools and fuel, the game always uses my fuel first until I run out of fuel, then the game converts & allows me to use their fuel. I am a SN to 7 or 8 folks and I am constantly running out of fuel. So when I hire my SN, or someone at the market to work my farms, I'm out of fuel and it's not fair to them, I love hiring folks who are newby's or low level and usually don't have fuel. Please please please fix this problem so more lower level players can level up faster.
Old Oct 22 2017, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches2016 View Post
Can this plz be changed. when working SN's farms that allow me to use their tools and fuel, the game always uses my fuel first until I run out of fuel, then the game converts & allows me to use their fuel. I am a SN to 7 or 8 folks and I am constantly running out of fuel. So when I hire my SN, or someone at the market to work my farms, I'm out of fuel and it's not fair to them, I love hiring folks who are newby's or low level and usually don't have fuel. Please please please fix this problem so more lower level players can level up faster.
Hi Peaches,
You have already posted this in the Suggestions section. It is up to the developers whether they decide to use your suggestion or not. Posting this here doesn't do any good as the developers do not normally read the Help & Support section. Since you have posted about this in the Suggestions section that is all you can do and just hope they will implement it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2017, 08:20 AM

Trying to redo my neighbors, but can't get into the neighbors list. I click on it, it tells me it's full and to delete some before adding, then goes to the "invite" box. No list of neighbors. I've done everything I can do to make it work, but nothing is helping.
Old Oct 22 2017, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Trying to redo my neighbors, but can't get into the neighbors list. I click on it, it tells me it's full and to delete some before adding, then goes to the "invite" box. No list of neighbors. I've done everything I can do to make it work, but nothing is helping.
Hi NJones,
This along with all the other things you have posted tells me you have too many friends that play or played Farm Town. If you have over 250 then those lists will not show as Facebook will not send the data. In that case you need to reduce the number of friends you have that play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Default Missing Friends List in Settings

Hi, not sure where to ask this, so please redirect. A friend of mine went to see her Friends List in the FT settings, using the three dots to the right of FarmTown in Games, left side of her FB home page. It is not there. She may have clicked on the blue ball/white arrow by mistake and removed the list. How do we get it back? I didn't want to test it on mine and then lose my list! Can you help?
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrysh View Post
Hi, not sure where to ask this, so please redirect. A friend of mine went to see her Friends List in the FT settings, using the three dots to the right of FarmTown in Games, left side of her FB home page. It is not there. She may have clicked on the by mistake and removed the list. How do we get it back? I didn't want to test it on mine and then lose my list! Can you help?
Hi Cherrysh,

Your post has been moved to the neighbours thread.

I am not entirely sure where she is looking, there is no blue ball/white arrow in the FT settings. There is a blue round circle with a white check mark in it if a setting is selected or it's just a round circle if not checked. If she went into "edit settings" she may have just removed the check mark from it and needs to put it back on again. Have her scroll though all the settings in there and see if it is further down the list. If it's not there just have her check her game and see if everything is working as it should. If it is then i doubt she needs to worry about it.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM

Yes, she was on her FB page. The Shortcuts list to the left side, then to FT, then to Edit Settings. This is where she went. Under Edit Settings, once she clicked the blue ball/white arrow for Friends list, it went away. She can't see her friends list in the Edit Settings.

She can see FT friends in the FT game. She just wants the Friends List back in Edit Settings. If it is more appropriate to go to FB Support, we can do that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missingFTfriendslist.jpg (48.3 KB, 4 views)
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrysh View Post
Yes, she was on her FB page. The Shortcuts list to the left side, then to FT, then to Edit Settings. This is where she went. Under Edit Settings, once she clicked the blue ball/white arrow for Friends list, it went away. She can't see her friends list in the Edit Settings.

She can see FT friends in the FT game. She just wants the Friends List back in Edit Settings. If it is more appropriate to go to FB Support, we can do that.
Hi Cherrysh,

I'm sorry but we can't think of a way to get that back. If it's not affecting her game then i really wouldn't worry about it. You can contact support if you wish and see if they have any ideas.

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts