Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2021  
Old Oct 22 2017, 12:13 AM
Peaches2016 Peaches2016 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 01 2017
Posts: 3
Unhappy SN & fuel

Can this plz be changed. when working SN's farms that allow me to use their tools and fuel, the game always uses my fuel first until I run out of fuel, then the game converts & allows me to use their fuel. I am a SN to 7 or 8 folks and I am constantly running out of fuel. So when I hire my SN, or someone at the market to work my farms, I'm out of fuel and it's not fair to them, I love hiring folks who are newby's or low level and usually don't have fuel. Please please please fix this problem so more lower level players can level up faster.
Reply With Quote
  #2022  
Old Oct 22 2017, 12:25 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches2016 View Post
Can this plz be changed. when working SN's farms that allow me to use their tools and fuel, the game always uses my fuel first until I run out of fuel, then the game converts & allows me to use their fuel. I am a SN to 7 or 8 folks and I am constantly running out of fuel. So when I hire my SN, or someone at the market to work my farms, I'm out of fuel and it's not fair to them, I love hiring folks who are newby's or low level and usually don't have fuel. Please please please fix this problem so more lower level players can level up faster.
Hi Peaches,
You have already posted this in the Suggestions section. It is up to the developers whether they decide to use your suggestion or not. Posting this here doesn't do any good as the developers do not normally read the Help & Support section. Since you have posted about this in the Suggestions section that is all you can do and just hope they will implement it.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #2023  
Old Oct 22 2017, 08:20 AM
NJones277 NJones277 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 12 2009
Posts: 134
Default

Trying to redo my neighbors, but can't get into the neighbors list. I click on it, it tells me it's full and to delete some before adding, then goes to the "invite" box. No list of neighbors. I've done everything I can do to make it work, but nothing is helping.
Reply With Quote
  #2024  
Old Oct 22 2017, 11:06 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Trying to redo my neighbors, but can't get into the neighbors list. I click on it, it tells me it's full and to delete some before adding, then goes to the "invite" box. No list of neighbors. I've done everything I can do to make it work, but nothing is helping.
Hi NJones,
This along with all the other things you have posted tells me you have too many friends that play or played Farm Town. If you have over 250 then those lists will not show as Facebook will not send the data. In that case you need to reduce the number of friends you have that play.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #2025  
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Cherrysh Cherrysh is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 17 2010
Posts: 2
Default Missing Friends List in Settings

Hi, not sure where to ask this, so please redirect. A friend of mine went to see her Friends List in the FT settings, using the three dots to the right of FarmTown in Games, left side of her FB home page. It is not there. She may have clicked on the blue ball/white arrow by mistake and removed the list. How do we get it back? I didn't want to test it on mine and then lose my list! Can you help?
Reply With Quote
  #2026  
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 5,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrysh View Post
Hi, not sure where to ask this, so please redirect. A friend of mine went to see her Friends List in the FT settings, using the three dots to the right of FarmTown in Games, left side of her FB home page. It is not there. She may have clicked on the by mistake and removed the list. How do we get it back? I didn't want to test it on mine and then lose my list! Can you help?
Hi Cherrysh,

Your post has been moved to the neighbours thread.

I am not entirely sure where she is looking, there is no blue ball/white arrow in the FT settings. There is a blue round circle with a white check mark in it if a setting is selected or it's just a round circle if not checked. If she went into "edit settings" she may have just removed the check mark from it and needs to put it back on again. Have her scroll though all the settings in there and see if it is further down the list. If it's not there just have her check her game and see if everything is working as it should. If it is then i doubt she needs to worry about it.
Reply With Quote
  #2027  
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Cherrysh Cherrysh is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 17 2010
Posts: 2
Default

Yes, she was on her FB page. The Shortcuts list to the left side, then to FT, then to Edit Settings. This is where she went. Under Edit Settings, once she clicked the blue ball/white arrow for Friends list, it went away. She can't see her friends list in the Edit Settings.

She can see FT friends in the FT game. She just wants the Friends List back in Edit Settings. If it is more appropriate to go to FB Support, we can do that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missingFTfriendslist.jpg (48.3 KB, 4 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2028  
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 5,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrysh View Post
Yes, she was on her FB page. The Shortcuts list to the left side, then to FT, then to Edit Settings. This is where she went. Under Edit Settings, once she clicked the blue ball/white arrow for Friends list, it went away. She can't see her friends list in the Edit Settings.

She can see FT friends in the FT game. She just wants the Friends List back in Edit Settings. If it is more appropriate to go to FB Support, we can do that.
Hi Cherrysh,

I'm sorry but we can't think of a way to get that back. If it's not affecting her game then i really wouldn't worry about it. You can contact support if you wish and see if they have any ideas.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.